So... Juno Lynn prefered Xtina over her sister?

Just now, Jaime Jean said:

:clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:and Britney career is where? Don’t come for X-Tina.

don't even try it girl!! Xtinct hasn't had a hit in years - her residency did a fraction of britney's. I saw her latest Xtinct tour and was underwhelmed. Britney could tour and sell out a stadium tomorrow. Xtinct has to stick to smaller venues sweetie :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 4
1 minute ago, sparrowhawk said:

don't even try it girl!! Xtinct hasn't had a hit in years - her residency did a fraction of britney's. I saw her latest Xtinct tour and was underwhelmed. Britney could tour and sell out a stadium tomorrow. Xtinct has to stick to smaller venues sweetie :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Stay on topic aren't you old enough for that? :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Jaime Jean said:

I’m not really a Stan of Christina, but I like her and I think she just gets a lot of **** from Britney fans and to be honest they are completely different artists the Stan war **** is old- retire it...my girl Jessica hasn’t had a hit in along time and she’s still my favorite...this Stan war competition **** especially between Brit And Christina is so old, and it didn’t make sense back then.cleavage GIF

Now makes sense.. only a Jessica fan would think Christina's carreer is not a flop!

And "jessica's fan"... I though you were a myth! Does this kind really exist?! :ehidk_britney_um_eek:

• Haha 4

Naah she just mentioned Xtuna as she could mention anyone else. The point was not that her sister was doing her hair as Xtina's hair, the point is that her sister ignored her when Britney needed some affection from her.

What she was doing was irrelevant.... Some fighers (and Britney fans as well) took that out as if Britney was shading Christina which she didnt, she just mention what her selfish sister was doing.... Just that. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

1 hour ago, Jaime Jean said:

I jus want to know what hairrrrrrrrr lol all the pictures that have been posted of JL are much older than the time Brit and Justin split.

Honestly I asked the same question; earliest photos of JL with dark hair are late 2004, and if she was trying to look like anyone I’d say it was Britney, as they had dark hair at the same time.

It wouldn’t surprise me if Britney has collapsed the 2002-2005 period together tbh. Her life was hectic and it’s hard for most people to remember exact dates, let alone someone experiencing that level of fame and stress. So I think she might mean 2005 because that is when JL had dark hair, but the overall point of “JL was spoilt and didn’t support me” stays the same no matter if she’s talking about 2002 or 2007 or 2022. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block