Christina Aguilera - 'La Fuerza' stream + comment party

JordanFiller

La Fuerza starts with 4,000 equivalent album units earned in the U.S. in the week ending in Jan. 27, according to MRC Data. The set was released Jan. 21 via Sony Music Latin. The new effort traces 2,000 of its units to album sales while 2,000 units stem from streaming activity. That represents 2.9 million U.S. on-demand streams for the set’s songs in its opening week.

The Latin Pop Albums chart ranks the most popular Latin pop albums of the week in the U.S. based on multimetric consumption as measured in equivalent album units, compiled by MRC Data. Units comprise album sales, track equivalent albums (TEA) and streaming equivalent albums (SEA). Each unit equals one album sale, or 10 individual tracks sold from an album, or 3,750 ad-supported or 1,250 paid/subscription on-demand official audio and video streams generated by songs from an album.

La Fuerza concurrently starts at No. 14 on the all-Latin genre Top Latin Albums survey, likewise Aguilera’s follow-up to the No. 1 Mi Reflejo (19 weeks, 2000-01).

Elsewhere, La Fuerza debuts at No. 78 on Top Album Sales, which ranks the top-selling albums of the week based only on traditional album sales. Aguilera adds a 12th entry to her account dating back to her self-titled album in 1999.

Beyond its Latin albums chart arrival, La Fuerza landed two songs, out of the three singles released thus far, on Hot Latin Songs (a blend of airplay, digital sales and streaming data): the set’s lead offering “Pa’ Mis Muchachas,” with Becky G, Nicki Nicole and Nathy Peluso (No. 37 high, Nov. 6, 2021), and “Santo,” with Ozuna, which debuts at No. 24 on the all-metric tally, at No. 29 on the all-genre Latin Airplay chart, and shoots 23-6 on Latin Pop Airplay. On the latter, the closest Aguilera has been to the top since her featured role on Pitbull’s “Feel the Moment” in 2013 (No. 5 high).

Three of the six La Fuerza songs also debut or have previously shown on Digital Song Sales: the No. 5-peaked “Somos Nada” (Dec. 4, 2021-dated ranking), while “Ya Llegué” and “La Reina” both debut at No. 7 and No. 9, respectively, on the current recap.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

People seem to be thinking she’s going to sell the same amount of records as she did when she first came out or as the new set of girls out now. It’s just a lack of understanding how the industry works. Trying to get a “hit” single, unless you’re like Adele, takes soooo much time. Practically all of it. You have to hit every radio station or they won’t touch your single. Nonstop promo and performances are just not feasible for a mother of young kids. Literally no woman in the industry with kids is doing that. It’s all the young ones with no families. Not to mention, Christina has evolved past that. These girls wish they had her catalog and sales so they could take a breath and just perform when they want or put on a Vegas residency. That stuff is for established artists and not accessible to younger ones. Christina’s priorities are different and it means she won’t be able to be where she once was and fight for being the biggest artist but she obviously doesn’t want that anymore. Sit back and enjoy the music and stop wishing she’d work herself into an early grave so you can say your fave streamed X amount first week. Also, it’s a Spanish EP, the general public obviously isn’t showing up for this project. It’s not for them.

7 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

How come the less streamed song from the new EP on Spotify is the one I'm most interested in? I like how it sounds, I think it's the song most in-tune with what's going on musically right now:

It's basically about masturb a tion :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

This one was the one I liked least but it's still a fun song :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

3 hours ago, Creamybg said:

Numbers are very disappointing 

A very bad idea not to have put out physical copies!! Lesson to learn!!!!🤐

I think the full ep ll do well, and in this case she is doing more promo with the chapters.we have to wait, a love this kinda roll out even if it works different on charts.

Love this era.

• Like 1
On 2/2/2022 at 6:32 AM, brooklyn436 said:

People seem to be thinking she’s going to sell the same amount of records as she did when she first came out or as the new set of girls out now. It’s just a lack of understanding how the industry works. Trying to get a “hit” single, unless you’re like Adele, takes soooo much time. Practically all of it. You have to hit every radio station or they won’t touch your single. Nonstop promo and performances are just not feasible for a mother of young kids. Literally no woman in the industry with kids is doing that. It’s all the young ones with no families. Not to mention, Christina has evolved past that. These girls wish they had her catalog and sales so they could take a breath and just perform when they want or put on a Vegas residency. That stuff is for established artists and not accessible to younger ones. Christina’s priorities are different and it means she won’t be able to be where she once was and fight for being the biggest artist but she obviously doesn’t want that anymore. Sit back and enjoy the music and stop wishing she’d work herself into an early grave so you can say your fave streamed X amount first week. Also, it’s a Spanish EP, the general public obviously isn’t showing up for this project. It’s not for them.

You are wrong here, several spanish EPs have charted with digital copies on BB! I wasn't expecting top 20 not even top 50 but she didn't debut at all she completely missed the chart here it's absolutely bad for someone as big as Xtina! 

• Like 1

Actually the first predictions were about to chart around top20 selling 15k, so i guess predictions were made because of the first day - people bought EP only in first day (intrested people) i guess.....

You forgot that Lotus sold ~75k copies in 1st week, but Liberation about 68k 6 years later.....We could expect that after long break that she's not gonna sell even 40k but she was way better. Her fans are buying physicial CDs and that's your answer.

The english album will debut in top10 easily. But poiting digital EP in spanish its not comparable.

The only flop this era thats she having is that latin community is not intrested....... Maybe with blonde hair and "beautiful" visuals, but she decided go red with not understandable visiuals for most. 

We will see. We should just enjoy. English album will be not ready sooner than for 2024. In 2023 i guess she will be relaxing as always :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

And actaully. Christina never had a fanbase. Too many gaps, too much changing of style and visuals bettween albums. She had only some real fanbase bettween 1999 and 2003. Back To Basics was a success, but the album wasn't easy for young people musically - she's gained success mostly from adults from that era. So after another 4 years break she has a small fanbase with people from very diffrent age gropus, so with Bionic people just didin't know what to do - mature fans didnt like it and younger fans just forgot about her because of mature direction of B2B. 

She's having fans in every age and postions. How many private concert for millionaires she had that only Jesus knows, there was a time that she was singing at bday parties for big fishes millionaires every year, 30 minutes for 1-2million every ******* year  :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

I think that Christina has some power in making money in easy way. So that's way she doesnt care about flops. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block