Christina Aguilera - 'La Fuerza' stream + comment party

JordanFiller

2 hours ago, overprotecteddance said:

I think she is not playing this time...she released 3 songs pretty fast, no time to wait...

I love the optimism but typically a label will release 3 songs pretty fast when one after the other is flopping and they're trying to find a way to bring excitement to the project to get their money back.

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, ThatWasFun said:

I love the optimism but typically a label will release 3 songs pretty fast when one after the other is flopping and they're trying to find a way to bring excitement to the project to get their money back.

She paid for Liberation era (she said it) so probably everything is from her pocket.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

She's in the prime of her career! :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Actually i will not be so sarcastic. Her voice is still in good condition (not like Mariah at her age and way before her age). She sounds like always. I think that there's for sure a big hit in the future for her, probably a collab but still. She's having a lot of potential all the time.

English album probably autumn 2023, so we are in black glory hole :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block