Wednesday's conservatorship hearing: Britney given control of her money again

It was really sad seeing TSW live outside the courthouse and there were no protestors.  I knew that once it was terminated the rallies would end. However Britney’s wishes are for people to be charged…the pressure should still be there just as hard as before.  The spotlight needs to be on Lou, Jamie, and the rest of Team Con’s crimes.  Wish I lived in that area.

• Love 6
14 minutes ago, G-unit said:

It was really sad seeing TSW live outside the courthouse and there were no protestors.  I knew that once it was terminated the rallies would end. However Britney’s wishes are for people to be charged…the pressure should still be there just as hard as before.  The spotlight needs to be on Lou, Jamie, and the rest of Team Con’s crimes.  Wish I lived in that area.

there wasn't media there either, more fans need to go and keep the pressure, I agree

• Love 2
  • Like 2
5 hours ago, Kletus said:

I really hate lawyers. I know quite a few, friends with them, and they’re all the same. It’s all about controlling the conversation and power dynamics, even in their social lives. Being confrontational and asserting dominance is something they have to cultivate to be successful at their job, and it carries over. They also know how unbelievable it is how much money they can get out of a situation, and they realize how it really is taking advantage of people, but since it’s legal then they are able to do it. It’s just not a job I could ever do. I would feel guilty. I guess it’s just not for everyone.

Poor Britney having to pay these lawyers these huge fees they charged. They charged it because it was Britney and she wasn’t in control of her finances. This whole thing is a deep shame. 

Now that you mention it, my lawyer friend is the same way. Also, they never go places I invite them but expect me to show up to every party they invite me to. I don't complain, I love them, but they make me feel "less than". They are actually a neighbor and always come over when they see that I have other friends over. Hmmm

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block