Where's David LeCours? the fan that Britney loved?

• 1 month later...
11 minutes ago, David LeCours II said:

I’m here!!! Just don’t know how to use this quite well!! Just want to say thank you guys for being so nice and caring about my story. I know that sounds dumb, haha, but people haven’t always been happy for me and instead want to tear me down. Means a lot!!!

Nice to hear you’re doing fine David. Take care :) 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, David LeCours II said:

I’m here!!! Just don’t know how to use this quite well!! Just want to say thank you guys for being so nice and caring about my story. I know that sounds dumb, haha, but people haven’t always been happy for me and instead want to tear me down. Means a lot!!!

:bigkiss_britney_kissing:

• Love 1
6 hours ago, David LeCours II said:

Wishing you all the best, David! Stay strong! So happy that you got to meet Britney so much. She clearly really likes you :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Love 1

His experience sounds very similar to mine with Britney. She really cares about her fans and loves to spend time with them. It was Team Con who made the M+Gs in the past seem rushed and lifeless :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

Curious to see if she will do future M+Gs and if so, I'm sure they will be more fun but still contained. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block