Carmen Electra post about Britney Spears and Bryan Spears bday with the *****cat dolls (pcd)

On April 19, 2004, Britney Spears organized a birthday party for her brother Bryan. It all started with a prank where a bunch of actors pretending to be FBI agents handcuffed Bryan, and pretended to be taking him into custody, while Britney feigned being shocked, but in reality they were taking him to his party at the L.A. club Space, where Carmen Electra and the *****cat Dolls performed a 20-minute show for him. Britney herself sang Happy Birthday acapella. 

MORE PICS/ PERFORMANCE BRITNEY PCD: https://*****catdollsspecialguests.blogspot.com/2007/01/britney-spears-e-*****cat-dolls-photos.html

d70a73d1be8a595da31398d97d11d765--ashley

E9bNCPdXMAYDgKx.jpg

• Love 6
  • Like 1
  • 5 months later...
3 minutes ago, Lil-Jay said:

Wait, Carmen Electra was in *****cat Dolls??!:umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

Yup. The *****cat dolls had many iterations before becoming mainstream. They started as a burlesque group, underground in California. The pop group was formed years later

• Like 1
  • Super Mods

Wow this thread BARELY got comments today and its been around since January??

Hm that weird, oh well better late than never I guess.

Anyways wow I cant believe im actually seeing pics of this,

Ive heard about Britney doing this for Bryan but never actually seen pics.

So cool!

Plus is it just me or do I see Nicole and the other PCD members there in the pic?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block