WILL BRITNEY'S FAMILY BE GOING TO PRISON?

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Jamie will go to prison

I highly believe Robin will get prison too but might just get off with house arrest or probation

Lou probably will only get prison if it's shown she stole/embezzled money (stonebridge). I feel like at the very end it will all fall on lou bc she gave them that $40,000 loan (conflict of interest) and orchestrated this whole scheme (RICO ACT).  At the very least, her business and reputation will be ruined and that's enough to me sleep at night with a smile on face :)

JL wont' get prison bc she was 16 when this whole thing started. But i'm kinda curious about jamie watson now that he's been implicated in court documents for taking hundreds of thousands from the estate-that could def get him jail time

Edan's business will be ruined and it's highly likely he'll go to prison like Jamie

• Like 1

This is my prediction based on "allegations"

Jamie - Prison if his poor health does not get him first.

Lou - Criminal charges, maybe prison , Tri-star will be bankrupt as entity due to law suits and other clients abandoning it.  

Robin - Criminal charges, maybe prison. 

Lynn - Bankruptcy, as Brit won't pay the legal fees and pay for Serenity. Head will pop up occasionally to moan about how Britney won't give her any money. 

JL - "Career over", but maybe reality TV as she is a controversial figure, money issues, head will pop up occasionally to moan about how Britney won't give her any money. 

Bryan - Obscurity, funny story about how someone saw him in working in Walmart, , head will pop up occasionally to moan about how Britney won't give him any money. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Grace Kelly said:

Lou - Criminal charges, maybe prison , Tri-star will be bankrupt as entity due to law suits and other clients abandoning it.  

Lynn - Bankruptcy, as Brit won't pay the legal fees and pay for Serenity. Head will pop up occasionally to moan about how Britney won't give her any money. 

JL - "Career over", but maybe reality TV as she is a controversial figure, money issues, head will pop up occasionally to moan about how Britney won't give her any money. 

Bryan - Obscurity, funny story about how someone saw him in working in Walmart, , head will pop up occasionally to moan about how Britney won't give him any money. 

Not that there is anything wrong with working in Walmart. There is something wrong with being Bryan Spears.  

Jamie and Bryan were highly involved in money stilling + abuse.

other family members should be charged for abuse as well or at least for hiding crime..

lou robin and “management” of course 

Andrew wallet, Sam Ingham, judges, corrupt doctors as well..

I don’t know about other lawyers cause they should but law might be protective to lawyers I don’t know how it works..

BUT unbelievable things already happened(legal trafficking of Britney and everyone knew it). Money really rules a world so it depends how corrupt America is I guess.. 

Britneys case makes me so angry 😤 like wtf?! They all should be in jail but they aren’t. It means someone don’t won’t to do job (💰 we all know why 💴)

1 hour ago, Grace Kelly said:

What about Larry, Wallet...? 

• Like 1

Rosengart needs to ask Britney how they got access to her password(s).

“While Ostrovskiy doesn't know the details of how Spears' father got her password, he argued that it's possible he had permission as part of the conservatorship. If that's the case, "nobody is going to get arrested for that, nobody's going to do a day in jail for that, even if they got arrested." 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block