Fe showing more support!

7 hours ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

But why did she follow call her daddy? 

And she is following Lou Taylor too. I always liked her don't get me wrong but she's a friend of Lynne and liked a post of Lynne about JL's book etc. I think she is a people pleaser but it's not possible to be on good terms with everyone. Sometimes we reach the point where we have to take someone's side already. I don't know what to think. She's cleary a nice person but... pls :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Haha 2
  • Like 5
1 hour ago, Sherka said:

And she is following Lou Taylor too. I always liked her don't get me wrong but she's a friend of Lynne and liked a post of Lynne about JL's book etc. I think she is a people pleaser but it's not possible to be on good terms with everyone. Sometimes we reach the point where we have to take someone's side already. I don't know what to think. She's cleary a nice person but... pls :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

For many people, following and liking does not mean what y'all mean. It just means keeping up with news.

Yeah, I get that thinking this way delayed justice for Britney, but yeah, unfortunately.

I say that because I follow and like posts from people I don't like but I want to keep up with the news.

• Love 2
  • Like 5
4 hours ago, DollyParton said:

I cant with all those ‘fans’ who think they need to have an opinion about EVERYONE who is involved in Britney’s life.

Please chill and start focussing on your own life, let Britney choose who she does or doesnt like.

I didn't write anything hurtful. I respectfully wrote that Fe is clearly a nice person and imo you can't be forever a people pleaser and I think she is. It's a hard lesson I'm still learning to this day how to say no. I never felt entitled to tell someone how they should live their life. It's just a forum where we discuss different things. Why this tone? 

• Like 3
8 hours ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

I truly believe Fe is a good person and she’s one of the few people around Britney that genuinely cares about her.

It must be awkward for her but there really isn’t any excusing the Spears family’s behaviour.  

yeh i totally agree. i think Britney needs Fe back in her life!

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block