Jamie Lynn Spears’ Husband’s Business Received Over $187,000 from Britney’s Estate

On 1/19/2022 at 9:58 PM, hotasice2007 said:

There's a clear picture that's been painted here. Jamie would pay/hire people in his circle with money from Britney's estate. He was basically the Mob Boss. He had more money than he knew what to do with it. People like Lou knew it was easy money since it was her friend. Britney had no say in the transactions!

The sick thing is some of these transactions were reported to the courts. If a Conservatorship is supposed to help people, why did they approve him paying for Lynne's house. It makes no sense. Everything should be for the well-being of the conservatee. 

Because Lynne's house is in Britney's name, so they just would say it was one of Britney's properties that needed maintenance. Shady pieces of ****.

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

What does personal attacks on someone’s appearance gain us? 

“Hate cannot drive out hate. Only love can do that. Darkness cannot drive out darkness, only light can do that.”  MLK Jr. 

I'm sorry Juno doesn't have a fansite you can go to because it's 2022 and she peaked at Zoey 101, but no one has to kiss Juno's *** on this forum. And how is it hate, when it's true? Bish has no lips.

• Love 3
On 1/19/2022 at 8:16 AM, Grace Kelly said:

That is what a toxic family dynamic and a narcissistic outlook gets you. A total lack of respect and genuine affection whilst simultaneously being very happy to profit from your hard work and take your money. Some warped "well she owes us" is probably playing through his head, as absurd as that may seem to any decent person. Him and JL are mad because the lifestyle Britney furnished them with is slipping away. Neither have the emotional intelligence to realize that if they had treated her well and supported her properly, Britney probably would have been more than happy to share her money with them (being the lovely girl that she is).

Exactly! Look I’m the type of person too who is happy to share excess of what I have with people I love 💕 I’ve certainly done things on a much smaller scale. 

When I visited Scotland with my friend, I asked her how much she could afford to pay for a hotel per night. She told me. I covered the rest. My ex-husband at the time earned a decent living so we stayed in REALLY nice hotels and I paid 2-3x what she was to cover it. I was happy to because she got the amazing experience along with me. 

What DID bother me is when she asked me to chip in half for gas too when I’d already paid $600 more than her for hotels 😂 She was a nurse so not completely broke off her ***. In the end we resolved it all, but I can see both sides were Britney would be happy to share but also got tired of feeling taken advantage of

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Letslearn said:

yes she got married 2014 :/ good eye

Remember this article?

“Jamie Lynn and Jamie Spears are the absolute worst,” a former boyfriend of Britney’s told The Post Friday. “Jamie Spears controlled the money and Jamie Lynn blew through a lot of hers, so they both always pro the conservatorship. Jamie Lynn is just saying all this crap to sell her book and make money.”

If the boyfriend is David, it means he said that in response to something that happened in 2013/2014...

• Love 3
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, halfdressed said:

What does personal attacks on someone’s appearance gain us? 

“Hate cannot drive out hate. Only love can do that. Darkness cannot drive out darkness, only light can do that.”  MLK Jr. 

it was said out of love. I want her to have the lips she deserves 🙏🏼 

PS MLK was ******** despite using non-violence and before his death he was understanding more and more the teachings of Malcolm’s militant response to abuse. Over It Clapping GIF by Big Brother

• Love 3
4 hours ago, BrightMe0w said:

Exactly! Look I’m the type of person too who is happy to share excess of what I have with people I love 💕 I’ve certainly done things on a much smaller scale. 

When I visited Scotland with my friend, I asked her how much she could afford to pay for a hotel per night. She told me. I covered the rest. My ex-husband at the time earned a decent living so we stayed in REALLY nice hotels and I paid 2-3x what she was to cover it. I was happy to because she got the amazing experience along with me. 

What DID bother me is when she asked me to chip in half for gas too when I’d already paid $600 more than her for hotels 😂 She was a nurse so not completely broke off her ***. In the end we resolved it all, but I can see both sides were Britney would be happy to share but also got tired of feeling taken advantage of

This makes me feel better. I thought it was just me who has these friends 😂 

Uh, I’m pretty sure Reverend Martin Luther King jr was concentrating on protecting all of our civil rights and attempting to end current civil rights abuses, not trying to protect thin lipped mean girls from superficial criticisms.

But maybe I just misunderstood that speech... 

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block