Britney Was Made To Take Lithium For Years According To Music Director (In Court Records)

Cqleb

2 hours ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

Lithium is literally only used for schizophrenia...its what helps them not see the monsters they see...nothing to do with bipolar mania

it's used for mood disorders. which includes bipolar. it's a safe **** that is widely used despite having to be very controlled, but it clearly was not the **** for britney.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

I remember saying this years ago that she showed signs of being on lithium. You only had to see how drastically it altered her appearance and personality in 2011. She looked so spaced out. It’s so awful she was forced on a world tour and forced to do album promotion while sometimes she looked like she could barely walk. 

JAIL JAIL JAIL for everyone who allowed this to happen

I thought she was taking anti-psychotics as they have the same side-effects. I still think she took anti-psychotics at some point. I was so scared that she had developed this due to improper anti-psychotic use.

• Content Curators
4 hours ago, LordofTheMoodRing said:

GMA desert/Helicopter

"Actually I got sick in the helicopter, we were up there for 15 minutes just hovering and it would drop" Yep and looked dazed when she got out to do that interview 

• Content Curators
4 hours ago, Seanril said:

What saddens me the most is NO ONE out of the thousands of people around her stood up for her and put a stop to all of this for 13yrs.

I literally would have been whistleblowing like a mother F!!!!

Me too but they would've made you disappear 

• Like 1
  • Content Curators
9 hours ago, icybaby said:

Ok so who prescribed her with such a strong medicine. Was it really necessary. It should be investigated. We will hear more and more injustices she went through in the future.

Britney is truly so strong she could perform and function under that lithium. U guys questioning her actions on instagramm that medicine might changed her for life.

It would've been another doctor before dr benson came on board, they were all paid off by Jamie to prescribe them to her 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

Lithium is literally only used for schizophrenia...its what helps them not see the monsters they see...nothing to do with bipolar mania

5 hours ago, Jon Lohse said:

No, actually it is never prescribed for schizophrenia and is exclusively prescribed for Bipolar I. People with Bipolar II are usually prescribed Lamtrogine at first, but if it gets "worse" (depending on who's complaining to the psych) then the option of switching to Lithium or supplementing with antipsychotics is a very real one. And happens to millions of Bipolar people around the world all the time. 

Jon is right here. My father has been on and off lithium for years for bipolar and I know other people who have used it to treat bipolar as well. It can help some people but from what I have witnessed it is a pretty horrible medication. You see a very drastic and rapid difference in a person once they're on lithium and because their blood levels have to be checked often, the dosage is usually messed with on a pretty regular basis to get someone to the desired levels. Truly heartbreaking to watch. Granted, we don't know for sure that Britney has bipolar, but the idea that team con went the lithium route rather than the standard (yet sad) Hollywood uppers/downers routine indicates that our girl is bipolar. And that's OK. Bipolar isn't a dirty word and mental illness shouldn't be frowned upon. 

• Like 3
13 hours ago, Jon Lohse said:

Well let's be level-headed about this ... many people with bipolar take lithium and find it really benefits them, it depends on each person's physiology what kind of side effects they will get. And we do know that Britney is currently still taking medication, although we don't, and should not feel entitled to, know which one. It's not necessarily a crime to prescribe lithium to someone with bipolar disorder, but it's clear she didn't respond well to it and wasn't in a position (as are many people trapped in the psychiatric care system) to advocate for herself. 

Lithium is prescribed for bipolar, because it helps restore a chemical imbalance (that's how it was described to me by a friend who is bipolar). While bipolar people can benefit from it, it requires constant monitoring. It has enough side effects that people who benefit from it will stop taking it. I can't imagine what it does to someone who isn't bipolar and doesn't have that chemical imbalance. The legal filings mention it's now considered an antiquated ****. I did not know that.

It really bothers me that people hear she was prescribed lithium and assume it means she is bipolar. The whole point is, there was no such diagnosis. She appears to have been subject to arbitrary prescriptions for who knows what purpose. You are right, we have no business speculating about what medication she may or may not be using, but neither should we go down that path of thinking lithium was ever somehow called for medically. It's not about defending lithium.

It was an appalling abuse of medication and power, and it could well be a crime in this case.

• Love 2

This confirms that she has bipolar disorder, as Lithium is used to treat that. I wonder if she's off meds now? Would explain her behaviour, she DOES seem manic, which lithium prevents. But her life, her body, it should be her choice whether or not she wants to take meds for her condition. I take meds for anxiety and depression and the side effects can be brutal. It's crazy to think her rights were stripped from her just for that possible condition. Like I have many high functioning friends with bipolar disorder, that is not enough to declare someone non compos mentus.

the thing that scares me about this, aside from the medication, its side effects etc itself, is that lithium levels in your blood need to be kept stable. lithium toxicity can be so dangerous. I think it can be influenced by how much or little you drink and eat. with team con and that terrible doctor it's no wonder Britney was feeling so awful.

10 hours ago, Touch my Toto said:

And no one would believe you, your career would have been done. The admins on here were banning anyone that discussed it here in 2011, people spoke out of speculation but it was never confirmed. If you did speak and alleged she was drugged then her fans at the time would have called you a hater. 

Someone who clearly was legitimate and verified to know what was going on speaking out I think would have been heard. 

No one tried because their career was more important. Human rights and wellbeing comes before any dollar I make.

• Love 2
7 hours ago, Caleb Ellis said:

Me too but they would've made you disappear 

See the issue is they never came across the right motherf****r with some balls that wouldn’t back down or be scared 🙄

They dealt with a bunch of Hollywood career obsessed individuals who were scared of them.

They needed to meet their match and if so I think things would have went very differently

• Love 2
2 hours ago, theannehedonia said:

This confirms that she has bipolar disorder, as Lithium is used to treat that. I wonder if she's off meds now? Would explain her behaviour, she DOES seem manic, which lithium prevents. But her life, her body, it should be her choice whether or not she wants to take meds for her condition. I take meds for anxiety and depression and the side effects can be brutal. It's crazy to think her rights were stripped from her just for that possible condition. Like I have many high functioning friends with bipolar disorder, that is not enough to declare someone non compos mentus.

Why is she manic? Because of her feelings and how silenced she's been.. Why isn't she allowed to express herself, that's a load of horse **** sick of seeing people say this tbh.. It's ridiculous. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block