Britney Was Made To Take Lithium For Years According To Music Director (In Court Records)

Cqleb

Just now, GirlOnTheMoon said:

This is something you'd think happened in the 50's not in the 00's...And just to think how they managed to abuse a world recognized superstar is absolutely sickening. I wonder if celebrities and those that work with Loucifer and Rudolph the Broken Nose Larry will finally say something and cease contracts with these demons.

Miley knew about this too, definitely the inspiration for the black mirror episode.Β 

• Love 1
  • Like 5

Lithium is not usually the first **** prescribed for bipolar. It's possible she was on Lamictal first, but for some reason (emotional "instability" after the conservatorship was extended?) it's possible that Jamie forced her to take lithium because he had experience with it and knew it would make her easier to control. And it did.Β 

What's interesting to me is that there's no indication she was ever put on antipsychotics like Abilify or Seroquel, which are honestly much more widely prescribed for Bipolar I than lithium. Perhaps Jamie worried that the side effects related to movement (extra pyramidal symptoms) would compromise her ability to dance in the long run, so he probably pushed for lithium instead.Β 

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block