I can’t believe some of you are falling for their plan and are starting to feel for Judas Lynn

On 1/21/2022 at 11:49 AM, Lorenm said:

People are allowed to tell their side of the story. You expected JL to stay silent taking the heat, but that didn't happen. Britney said herself that LJ worked hard to have the life that she has. Still, she is firing up her fans against her sister because a 12 yo kid died her hair like Gristina Aguilera's. that is ridiculous and everybody knows that. Just back off. We all know that B did a ton of *****. YEARS ago. But she probably was erratic and paranoid during that time around her family. from what I have heard, I don't see any lies. Stop enabling bad behavior. You're helping B dig her hole deeper.

Lou is that you ? :ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale:

She is obviously gaslighting and telling the story about the knife incident to media to make Britney look crazy. She never explained how and why this happened just very out of context. In any case imo you are just trash if you put something like that out about your sister so publicly even if it was true. How do you know she done a ton of ***** ? There is no evidence for that she might have experimented a bit but I dont believe she habitually used hard  *****. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, danielpierce said:

Lou is that you ? :ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale:

She is obviously gaslighting and telling the story about the knife incident to media to make Britney look crazy. She never explained how and why this happened just very out of context. In any case imo you are just trash if you put something like that out about your sister so publicly even if it was true. How do you know she done a ton of ***** ? There is no evidence for that she might have experimented a bit but I dont believe she habitually used hard  *****. 

But even if she did lol how the **** does someone justify and reconcile someone putting a story of their siblings hardships and low points in a book and selling it? It just defies belief. It is not normal behaviour to sell out your family no matter how much people have been warped into thinking it’s okay. Just because you have a right doesn’t mean you should. It is incredibly disrespectful and deplorable. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, very_urban said:

Yeah, imagine holding grudges for being enslaved for 13 years. That must be SUCH a difficult person.  :notfeelinit_ny_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_meme_sunglasses_bed_mad_waiting_crossed_hands:

For me, not only should B hold grudges, she should held her father, managers and assistants accountable. What you're saying has no conecction to what I said.  

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block