I can’t believe some of you are falling for their plan and are starting to feel for Judas Lynn

On 1/18/2022 at 1:32 PM, BritneyLVR said:

I see those positive comments about Judas Lynn. I see some of you slowly starting to feel for her and validate everything that she’s doing right now. 

She has disrespected Britney and now she’s disrespecting her fans and the general public because she actually thinks this is looking good for her and as if we don’t already know what happened. This is literally a press tour and a way to slowly turn the chapter about team con. 

Don’t fall for any of it because we all know what this family did to Britney and that includes you miss Judas Lynn. 

I can’t with some of ya’ll switching up so fast :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

I can’t wait for Britney’s tell all and the moment she exposes them all :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

Exactly , have you already forgotten how many times Britney tried to get out from the conservatorship? And they have the nerves to say that they were always there to help her to get out...come on, she is only trying to save her face.. and if she is not bad than she is totally superficial and stupid to not understand how they exploited Britney for 13 years violating her basic human rights

• Love 2
  • Like 2

the thing is everytime i start to feel bad about her i remember how britney was in this situation for literally 14 years, not 1 or 2, jamie lynn said she tried to help britney in 2020, THAT’S 12 YEARS LATE JAMIE LYNN, wtf was she doing in those 12 years u may ask? she was spending britney’s money just like everyone else in that family did

• Love 1

People are allowed to tell their side of the story. You expected JL to stay silent taking the heat, but that didn't happen. Britney said herself that LJ worked hard to have the life that she has. Still, she is firing up her fans against her sister because a 12 yo kid died her hair like Gristina Aguilera's. that is ridiculous and everybody knows that. Just back off. We all know that B did a ton of *****. YEARS ago. But she probably was erratic and paranoid during that time around her family. from what I have heard, I don't see any lies. Stop enabling bad behavior. You're helping B dig her hole deeper.

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Lorenm said:

People are allowed to tell their side of the story. You expected JL to stay silent taking the heat, but that didn't happen. Britney said herself that LJ worked hard to have the life that she has. Still, she is firing up her fans against her sister because a 12 yo kid died her hair like Gristina Aguilera's. that is ridiculous and everybody knows that. Just back off. We all know that B did a ton of *****. YEARS ago. But she probably was erratic and paranoid during that time around her family. from what I have heard, I don't see any lies. Stop enabling bad behavior. You're helping B dig her hole deeper.

:begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Lorenm said:

Look Lorenm I’m not trying to start a fight with you but respectfully delete this :notfeelinit_ny_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_meme_sunglasses_bed_mad_waiting_crossed_hands:

• Like 1
On 1/21/2022 at 12:29 PM, DJBringItBack said:

Look Lorenm I’m not trying to start a fight with you but respectfully delete this :notfeelinit_ny_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_meme_sunglasses_bed_mad_waiting_crossed_hands:

I believe Jamie will face the consequences for enslaving, overworking B and depriving her from her children, civil rights, the list goes on and on, unfortunately. But Britney herself wrote that JL worked hard to earn what she has. I have always defended Britney and free Britney. Nobody should carter to controlling family members. That's what freeBritney was all about. B holding grudge over sheet to this day, dude ... That must be one difficult person to be around. Unless B comes up with serious allegations, I not supporting or enabling This mess.

52 minutes ago, Lorenm said:

I believe Jamie will face the consequences for enslaving, overworking B and depriving her from her children, civil rights, the list goes on and on, unfortunately. But Britney herself wrote that JL worked hard to earn what she has. I have always defended Britney and free Britney. Nobody should carter to controlling family members. That's what freeBritney was all about. B holding grudge over sheet to this day, dude ... That must be one difficult person to be around. Unless B comes up with serious allegations, I not supporting or enabling This mess.

Yeah, imagine holding grudges for being enslaved for 13 years. That must be SUCH a difficult person.  :notfeelinit_ny_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_meme_sunglasses_bed_mad_waiting_crossed_hands:

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, very_urban said:

Yeah, imagine holding grudges for being enslaved for 13 years. That must be SUCH a difficult person.  :notfeelinit_ny_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_meme_sunglasses_bed_mad_waiting_crossed_hands:

:katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

Some of these people expect Britney to act like the past 13 years didn’t happen. They fail to realize that she’s doing great considering all that she’s gone through ( I’m sure there’s even more we don’t know about). This isn’t a saint, this is a real life human being who was the victim of a 13 year long human trafficking scheme set up by her family. She deserves to be angry. She deserves to call her abusers out however many times she likes. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
On 1/21/2022 at 2:49 AM, Lorenm said:

Are you actually for real? 

Of course she has a right to talk about her life story, but you have to ask yourself what kind of person WOULD release a book that Is let’s be honest, mostly about their family member and promote it in the form of deliberately baiting the media with what they want to hear? That to me is not family. She totally sold her out. 
A lot of people want to believe Britney is crazy & JL has been trying hard to reinstate that narrative. It’s the timing of it too, family would surely be celebrating her freedom, right? Not rushing to the media to sell stories. Especially stories you barely remember any details of, that are completely random and are very clearly just brought up to allude to ‘britney’s crazy!’ 

• Love 2
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block