I can’t believe some of you are falling for their plan and are starting to feel for Judas Lynn

2 hours ago, TheBlackoutRadar said:

I feel for her in the sense that she has had her own difficulties in life - as everyone does - and she's speaking out and telling the story that she believes happened from her perspective. It's never nice when another human struggles. 

I feel for her because she's became quite narrow focused and seems to be manipulated by those around her and believes everything they are saying; the manipulation may be a far more subtle form than how Britney was manipulated and forced into doing things.

However, that wanes when I see the crocodile tears and the potential of her reading out private messages that 'exonorate' her. For someone that wants to resolve this privately she is making a huge scene of it in public. 

I can feel for her but also not like the actions she's taking or behaviours she's displaying. 

A sisterhood has been destroyed because of fame, greed, deceit, and control and that, whether you like or do not like Jamie Lynn or Britney, is sad. 

A sisterhood has been destroyed because Britney went on the attack repeatedly against JL and the fans reverted back to infancy and started using the same mental pathways they learned in middle school to harass JL to the point of where even her children receive death threats. let’s not pretend that people actually care about this instance in particular - they live for destroying women. It’s no longer about doing what’s right for Britney. This is just a sport. I see “credible” spokespeople like ThatSurpriseWitness and others suddenly entertaining this in a disgusting way; instead of talking about the legalities of these issues they comment on how “ugly” JL is, how “fake” she is, how they don’t like her clothes. This has nothing to do with making Britney’s life better. It’s sad and has totally removed credibility from this movement. I do not like saying this because I’ve been on this forum since 2008, but I am appalled and truly believe this to be a potential detriment to future endeavors that could actually get justice for Britney against those that REALLY harmed her. Not just someone who sang her song once. 

• Haha 2
  • Like 2
6 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Nah I choose logic over emotion. I don’t believe in online bullying nor harassment either. If you do, then good for you? Again, this isn’t some leach who walked into her life. It’s Britney’s blood sister. By the end of the day, they love eachother despite them having a current fallout.

Says you choose logic over emotions but then in other post you say you’re thinking with empathy (the opposite of logic) and then you further prove your thinking with your emotions at the end by saying- “the love each  other despite them currently falling out”

first off you call what Jamie has done and is doing love?

second do you know the difference between logic and emotions?

And you had the nerve to call me a kneetard…

• Love 7
  • Haha 2
2 hours ago, Jon Lohse said:

This has really shone a light on JL's psychology. Honestly I believe her when she says she's not motivated by jealousy ... she was too young when Britney became famous to really develop those kinds of feelings. Clearly she put Britney on a pedestal and then resented her when she failed to live up the perfect image she had in her mind. And then when Britney's emotional distress caused her parents to pay less attention to her, she started resenting her for it. I think it's this dynamic that has motivated her to be tacitly supportive of the c-ship ... from her point of view, Britney is not a human being but rather a glorified role model whose deviations from the "norm" led to her feeling neglected as an adolescent. 

What's really interesting is how unclear her account of Britney's "breakdown" is. She claims to remember certain things with clarity -- like how the head shaving led to her being bullied in school -- but then claims to have "dissociated" almost every aspect of that situation that involves Britney. It seems like she unconsciously doesn't want to confront that because the "trauma" for her is that Britney failed to live up to the perfect image she had in her mind. It almost seems as if she blames Britney for what happened during her pregnancy, which suggests to me that she doesn't have much insight into her emotions or experiences, and should be talking to a therapist about it, not a podcast.

Well said

33 minutes ago, Kletus said:

My problem with this is that every single one of you is taking yourself out of the equation. Britney shaded JL first for “performing her songs” even though Britney was smiling and cheering in the audience. That’s all it took for a harassment campaign against JL for the better part of a year. Britney further shades JL every chance she gets, and every single one of you viciously harassed her and her immediate family, and yes, including her children, at every turn. JL is not being inappropriate in her interviews, even with her words. “Britney’s behavior toward me started to change” indicates that Britney didn’t hang out with her much anymore, NOT that Britney was having a mental illness. It’s up to all of you to make that interpretation, which you have. It’s like you don’t see the consequences of your actions. This is not just a disagreement between two sisters, this also now includes every single one of you who have attacked JL to the point of her having nervous breakdowns on Instagram, and her only being able to subtly convey that to not upset Britney. A bunch of 30-40 year old men finding glee and pleasure in the destruction of a girl who, by all accounts, hasn’t done anything wrong and didn’t participate in the con. Her fault is maybe she could have done MORE. 16 and pregnant and dismantling the conservatorship. That would be one for the history books. I’ve been here since 2008 and I find this DISGUSTING. I fully look forward to your response which will include further violations of common sense, useless gifs, and “girl byes.” Keep donating your money to people like Popcorned planet, who literally does not care about this and is only using this fan-fueled sister drama as a cash grab. :flawlessbye_leave_walk_there_i_said_it:

Well said. It’s the lunatic behavior of these grown gay men finding pleasure in all of this that’s become the issue. They have absolutely nothing going on in their lives so they resort to harassing their fave’s sister as an outlet for entertainment. This is what I mean when I say that stan culture is nothing but a menace to society. If it’s not dragging Jamie Lynn, it’s coming for her fiancé or creating some crazy conspiracy. They get off on creating problems and overdramatizing any situation to fill in a void that’s missing in their lives. Most of these people can’t even form their own opinion if their life depended on it, let alone have a civil conversation. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
2 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Well said. It’s the lunatic behavior of these grown gay men finding pleasure in all of this that’s become the issue. They have absolutely nothing going on in their lives so they resort to harassing their fave’s sister as an outlet for entertainment. This is what I mean when I say that stan culture is nothing but a menace to society. If it’s not dragging Jamie Lynn, it’s coming for her fiancé or creating some crazy conspiracy. They get off on creating problems and overdramatizing any situation to fill in a void that’s missing in their lives. Most of these people can’t form their own rational opinion if their life depended on it, let alone have a civil conversation. 

The sad thing is you’re probably way older than me I’m Gen z far from grown, yet you don’t know the difference between Emotions and Logic:gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Love 4
1 minute ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Care to explain where you thought I didn’t understand the difference between emotion and logic? I’ll patiently wait. 

@Kletus helppp :deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow:the level of clownery here 💀 :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

The fact that I’m like 20 years younger than you and have to explain this to you is sad, sorry I’m not Google they have a nice website called  dictionary.com that could help you tho:chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

The fact that I’m like 20 years younger than you and have to explain this to you is sad, sorry I’m not Google they have a nice website called  dictionary.com that could help you tho:chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

20, 30 or 40, idc. You’re still an adult. Maybe you should act like one instead of pretending to know what you’re talking about.spacer.png

@Blackout2006 come look at this clownery spacer.png

5 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

20, 30 or 40, idc. You’re still an adult. Maybe you should act like one instead of pretending to know what you’re talking about. spacer.png

@Blackout2006 come look at this clownery spacer.png

You’re argument has  gotten so weak you have resorted to tagging others to make yourself feel better when really you’re just showing off how slow you look to the rest of us.

well this was fun, message me if you need help finding the definition to any other words

• Love 3
  • Like 1
Just now, 3IsACharm33 said:

You’re argument hasn’t gotten so weak you have resorted to tagging others to make yourself feel better when really you’re just showing off how slow you look to the rest of us.

well this was fun, message me if you need help finding the definition to any other words

Ok jan spacer.png

Still waiting for you to explain where you thought I didn’t understand the difference between emotion and logic. For someone who can’t seem to form a proper sentence without run-ons and full of grammatical errors, it sure is telling! spacer.png

5 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Ok jan spacer.png

Still waiting for you to explain where you thought I didn’t understand the difference between emotion and logic. For someone who can’t seem to form a proper sentence without run-ons and full of grammatical errors, it sure is telling! spacer.png

What part of Im not Google did you not comprehend?!

its not my job to teach you, and whomever it was failed.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

I'm gonna stop you there. Right now, Jamie Lynn, her adult family and her management deserve all the hate they are receiving because they had literally two and a half years to defend Britney and they chose not to, and are still choosing to side with Jamie and Lou Taylor. 

Jamie Lynn has posted instagram videos fake crying, while disregarding EVERYTHING Britney said in court. She has lied about her involvement public and chose to release a book that is nothing but slander against her sister.

At the very least, she could have gotten a story straight and stuck to it, and she failed at that; she doesn't get to say she never understood what a conservstorship was when her sister was on the cover of every magazine, and that she still doesn't know but then wipe her hands of any responsibility from supporting Britney because she offered help?

Britney wants justice and she wants her family to stop using her to make money, and JL chose to ignore that.

:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas: 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block