I can’t believe some of you are falling for their plan and are starting to feel for Judas Lynn

I feel for her in the sense that she has had her own difficulties in life - as everyone does - and she's speaking out and telling the story that she believes happened from her perspective. It's never nice when another human struggles. 

I feel for her because she's became quite narrow focused and seems to be manipulated by those around her and believes everything they are saying; the manipulation may be a far more subtle form than how Britney was manipulated and forced into doing things.

However, that wanes when I see the crocodile tears and the potential of her reading out private messages that 'exonorate' her. For someone that wants to resolve this privately she is making a huge scene of it in public. 

I can feel for her but also not like the actions she's taking or behaviours she's displaying. 

A sisterhood has been destroyed because of fame, greed, deceit, and control and that, whether you like or do not like Jamie Lynn or Britney, is sad. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, Jon Lohse said:

I agree. She's not throwing anybody under a bus with these comments, but what she is doing is also bad. She lacks a basic empathy for Britney's trauma and seems to think that the only way to be "supportive" is to be silent; that's the "role" she describes playing in the "family." So now that she feels under attack for not saying anything, she's literally just saying everything on her mind in a stream of consciousness rant punctuated by repeated lines she's been coached to deliver (because she clearly really, really needed tk be coached) without any consideration of how her words effect Britney's feelings or privacy. A caring person with a healthy relationship with her sister would not be speaking like this. 

At the end of the day, we have to realize that this was a family who lacked structure from the  get go. Britney’s escape was fame. She was a damn good entertainer who was unapologetically herself — and it worked. Once Britney conquered the level of fame she endured, not only did her reality become distorted but so did her family’s. Now tie that in with poor family structure, a mother who was a victim of abuse, an alcoholic father and an unstable life at home. I can’t imagine how hard it must have been for everyone to keep up. Better yet understand — especially on how to cope with the level of scrutiny that came along with it. We saw a family — a sisterhood — who was picked up and destroyed by fame. JL opening up to this extent is allowing me to better understand the situation — and from an unbiased standpoint since that’s the best way to absorb information. What I’m gathering from all this is that JL longed for a career in showbiz like Britney but didn’t get her chance to shine. She made some mistakes and endured some trauma which may have left her feeling resentful overtime, as well as feeling like she’s been tucked away in the corner and hasn’t been heard. That’s not to say she hasn’t supported or doesn’t love Britney because I really do believe the love is still there. Overall, I think Britney just got fed up with putting up with JL — and I respect Britney’s feelings. Biggest red flag for me is why JL continues to work with Lou because it seems as though that JL is failing to understand that. At this point, however, both parties seem to be failing to understand or validate eachother’s feelings. We can see how this has lead to a lack of proper communication which has created this sudden bridge but there is still a lot we don’t and most likely will never know. With that, there’s always two sides to a story and I long for the day where Britney is comfortable enough to share hers. 

• Haha 5
  • Like 2

Ppl in this thread have clearly lost it...JL did throw shade in this podcast...what about that comment about thinking it weird that Britney bought her mom a house to leave her dad...and from reading her book we know that she thinks Britney deserved the conservatorship and should never have spoken out about it because of how it affected her...I am sorry I know this is Britney's sister and they may make up in time but tbh I don't think JL means Britney well and Britney should protect herself...

• Love 4
  • Like 3
3 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

I'm gonna stop you there. Right now, Jamie Lynn, her adult family and her management deserve all the hate they are receiving because they had literally two and a half years to defend Britney and they chose not to, and are still choosing to side with Jamie and Lou Taylor. 

Jamie Lynn has posted instagram videos fake crying, while disregarding EVERYTHING Britney said in court. She has lied about her involvement public and chose to release a book that is nothing but slander against her sister.

At the very least, she could have gotten a story straight and stuck to it, and she failed at that; she doesn't get to say she never understood what a conservstorship was when her sister was on the cover of every magazine, and that she still doesn't know but then wipe her hands of any responsibility from supporting Britney because she offered help?

Britney wants justice and she wants her family to stop using her to make money, and JL chose to ignore that.

Nice. Just going to leave this here: 

56 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

At the end of the day, we have to realize that this was a family who lacked structure from the  get go. Britney’s escape was fame. She was a damn good entertainer who was unapologetically herself — and it worked. Once Britney conquered the level of fame she endured, not only did her reality become distorted but so did her family’s. Now tie that in with poor family structure, a mother who was a victim of abuse, an alcoholic father and an unstable life at home. I can’t imagine how hard it must have been for everyone to keep up. Better yet understand — especially on how to cope with the level of scrutiny that came along with it. We saw a family — a sisterhood — who was picked up and destroyed by fame. JL opening up to this extent is allowing me to better understand the situation — and from an unbiased standpoint since that’s the best way to absorb information. What I’m gathering from all this is that JL longed for a career in showbiz like Britney but didn’t get her chance to shine. She made some mistakes and endured some trauma which may have left her feeling resentful overtime, as well as feeling like she’s been tucked away in the corner and hasn’t been heard. That’s not to say she hasn’t supported or doesn’t love Britney because I really do believe the love is still there. Overall, I think Britney just got fed up with putting up with JL — and I respect Britney’s feelings. Biggest red flag for me is why JL continues to work with Lou because it seems as though that JL is failing to understand that. At this point, however, both parties seem to be failing to understand or validate eachother’s feelings. We can see how this has lead to a lack of proper communication which has created this sudden bridge but there is still a lot we don’t and most likely will never know. With that, there’s always two sides to a story and I long for the day where Britney is comfortable enough to share hers. 

5 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Nice. Just going to leave this here: 

There comes a point where playing both sides is a weak argument, this is that point.

What Britney went through and what JL went through isn't comparable. JL has chosen to side with people that are abusive. She could have very easily chosen to side with Britney, united in what they faced, but no, she chose to release a book that targeted her sister, and that's before we even start picking at the flaws of what she has deemed as her trauma and the people she surrounded herself with.

Regardless of familial trauma, if you cannot recognise that sometimes the story isn't yours to tell, then unfortunately, you're going to deal with consequences or a reaction. 

She had no issue pretending to be oblivious before Britney started speaking out, and only chose to act this way when the money train started drying up.

It's not a matter of "they're not hearing each other out"; Britney made her statements in June and repeated it this week and JLs only response was "stop making this public, its embarrassing" while on a press tour.

"Both sides"-ing this is unfair on Britney.

• Love 6
  • Like 3

Tbh this is a direct result of bad parenting. The one common factor that all kids agree on (particularly the sisters) is how awful and abusive their parents marriage was, Jamies alcohol addiction, and not having proper guidance as it sounds like Lynn was more focused on Jamie because of how toxic and codependent their relationship was. 

The consequences are biting them in the ***! Seems like (THANK GOD) Britney turned to Fe for guidance where JL turned to Loucifer. She even said she treated her Mom poorly growing up (again remember when Britney disowned her own Mom as well?) and even admitted that she thinks Lynne is jealous of her relationship with Lou. 

Its like Lynn is tone death and only steps up AFTER theres a problem with her children. Same thing in 2007. Same thing with JL. Same thing today as she just promoted JL's book and replied to a fan asking why with "Oh I havent read it yet" That alone is STUPID if true as JL (and I believe her) said she told her Mom details of the book being included.

So what is JL left with? Lou Taylor and we all know shes literall a demon disguised as an angel. Her ignorant, entitled, and wonky boyfriend who messages fans talking **** about her sister. Her poor daughters who are probably soooo brainwashed at this point. And the sad part is that JL has the audacity to mention "break the cycle" and justifies her book of lies by saying shes teaching her daughter to stand up. Yeah teaching toxic behavior is NOT breaking any cycle JL. 

Now the interesting part for me will be when Britneys boys start to speak. Thats right around the corner and I think they will as Jayden already made that live (innappropriate yes) on his family. I think thats something JL forgets by doing this as well. The impact it will have on all the kids one day. 

BTW im not a fan of Brian as a person but I do think hes the most "innocent" and is just your average jerk of a man. 

Shame on JL but really shame first and foremost on Mom and Dad who have consistently failed their own children for their entire lives.

• Love 3
31 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

There comes a point where playing both sides is a weak argument, this is that point.

What Britney went through and what JL went through isn't comparable. JL has chosen to side with people that are abusive. She could have very easily chosen to side with Britney, united in what they faced, but no, she chose to release a book that targeted her sister, and that's before we even start picking at the flaws of what she has deemed as her trauma and the people she surrounded herself with.

Regardless of familial trauma, if you cannot recognise that sometimes the story isn't yours to tell, then unfortunately, you're going to deal with consequences or a reaction. 

She had no issue pretending to be oblivious before Britney started speaking out, and only chose to act this way when the money train started drying up.

It's not a matter of "they're not hearing each other out"; Britney made her statements in June and repeated it this week and JLs only response was "stop making this public, its embarrassing" while on a press tour.

"Both sides"-ing this is unfair on Britney.

It’s about being rational and choosing logic over emotion rather than playing both sides. What good comes out of being an online bully and spewing hate, especially towards someone that’s a part of Britney’s blood? Absolutely nothing. Returning hate for hate multiples it. When someone goes through any form of trauma — whether it’s level 1 or level 4, it should not and should never invalidate that person’s feelings. YES, and like I’ve said before — some of JL’s actions have been questionable. Again, I am NOT justifying that. It’s only tough because I can see how fame and manipulation from those in power have effected Britney and JL’s relationship. At this point and according to what I read between the exchanged messages, it seems that both Britney and JL want to mend the pieces together and I am hopeful they will sometime in the near future. Nothing is more efficient than direct communication; however, both have been putting eachother on blast over the last few months which has probably created more tension.  Like I said — no sane person wants to see their loved ones hurt. I pray that both sisters can work out their differences and to not repeat the past mistakes. Most importantly, to heal.

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

My problem with this is that every single one of you is taking yourself out of the equation. Britney shaded JL first for “performing her songs” even though Britney was smiling and cheering in the audience. That’s all it took for a harassment campaign against JL for the better part of a year. Britney further shades JL every chance she gets, and every single one of you viciously harassed her and her immediate family, and yes, including her children, at every turn. JL is not being inappropriate in her interviews, even with her words. “Britney’s behavior toward me started to change” indicates that Britney didn’t hang out with her much anymore, NOT that Britney was having a mental illness. It’s up to all of you to make that interpretation, which you have. It’s like you don’t see the consequences of your actions. This is not just a disagreement between two sisters, this also now includes every single one of you who have attacked JL to the point of her having nervous breakdowns on Instagram, and her only being able to subtly convey that to not upset Britney. A bunch of 30-40 year old men finding glee and pleasure in the destruction of a girl who, by all accounts, hasn’t done anything wrong and didn’t participate in the con. Her fault is maybe she could have done MORE. 16 and pregnant and dismantling the conservatorship. That would be one for the history books. I’ve been here since 2008 and I find this DISGUSTING. I fully look forward to your response which will include further violations of common sense, useless gifs, and “girl byes.” Keep donating your money to people like Popcorned planet, who literally does not care about this and is only using this fan-fueled sister drama as a cash grab. :flawlessbye_leave_walk_there_i_said_it:

• Haha 3
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Because some of us are empaths and don’t believe in bullying people to shreds? Look, I am NOT defending some of JL’s past actions but as a decent human being who has a heart, it’s also important to understand her perspective so that we can make fair judgment. Both Britney and JL endured trauma and abuse in separate ways. They both experienced and continue to experience life in a very distorted reality. Doesn’t invalidate one or the other. This podcast in particular mostly just spoke about JL’s perspective on what she went through in life with an alcoholic father, a famous sister and being brought up into the world of showbiz. Some interesting remarks as well. She didn’t even maliciously throw Britney under the bus (during the podcast). At the end of day, that’s Britney’s sister and like I said — no sane person wants to see their own blood suffer. Both Britney and JL will have to — and most likely will — reconcile someday if they want to heal from this and move on. Stan culture is so toxic and truly turning some of you into sheep.

You’ve become so pro team con lately:ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

seriously you’re argument makes it sound like your THE sheep who thinks he leads the pack…

• Love 6
Just now, 3IsACharm33 said:

You’ve become so pro team con lately:ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

seriously you’re argument makes it sound like your THE sheep who thinks he leads the pack…

Nah I choose logic over emotion. I don’t believe in online bullying nor harassment either. If you do, then good for you? Again, this isn’t some leach who walked into her life. It’s Britney’s blood sister. By the end of the day, they love eachother despite them having a current fallout.

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block