I can’t believe some of you are falling for their plan and are starting to feel for Judas Lynn

5 minutes ago, Bratz***** said:

Girl where did you see anyone siding with her except maybe the odd 2 or 3 people ? 

Of course majority is on Britney’s side. That’s not what this is about. Those who commented in Judas’ favour yesterday or within the last couple of days, I’m talking to them :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp: :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed:

• Love 7
  • Like 2

She can go to hell :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

I don't feel bad for her, She can cry for hours and I still wouldn't give a flying **** :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: Sure, she might have gone through some traumas when she was younger but I'm sure it's not even close to what Britney has gone through during her childhood and especially during the whole 13 years of conservatorship abuse :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

• Love 3
  • Like 1
58 minutes ago, Melinda said:

I will never side with a narcissist ever again... also unfollowed JL ,  and wish everybody did that and stopped supported her in every way so she could sit in louisiana in her dads trailer as the trailertrash they are and rot :fu_britney_flipping_off_finger_mad:

I have noticed that her follower count has remained the same throughout all of this. She can sell all of the books on Amazon that she likes but clearly not a substantial amount of new people have gone to her Instagram and followed her :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Haha 2

I agree tbh, but I think that was the intention by dividing her podcast into two; 

The first would focus more on her, to humanise her and comfortably bring listeners in  by suggesting her life was equally as bad as Britney's.

The second will be the one places the blame.

I mean let's be real, these appearances are to sell something, whether it's a book or a narrative. The book is roughly 5hrs of reading. Why does it need 3hrs of conversation. That means it either doesn't tell her story (because it needs further explanation) or was never intended to tell tell her story, it is damage control.

Compare it to Mariah; her book spoke for itself.

• Love 7
15 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

I agree tbh, but I think that was the intention by dividing her podcast into two; 

The first would focus more on her, to humanise her and comfortably bring listeners in  by suggesting her life was equally as bad as Britney's.

The second will be the one places the blame.

I mean let's be real, these appearances are to sell something, whether it's a book or a narrative. The book is roughly 5hrs of reading. Why does it need 3hrs of conversation. That means it either doesn't tell her story (because it needs further explanation) or was never intended to tell tell her story, it is damage control.

Compare it to Mariah; her book spoke for itself.

She needs to talk about the BOOK more then and a little less on BRITNEY. If half of her book is about Britney, she should be compensated because had it not been for Britney, she wouldn’t have a finished book. Quite frankly, nobody cares that she got pregnant as a teenager nor an ATV accident that shouldn’t have happened in the first place because a child shouldn’t operate an ATV like that. Period. She’s a horrible sister, a horrible mother and an even more horrible actress in my opinion. She needs to go get some psychological help and stay the hell off social media. Britney also needs to send her a cease and desist ASAP. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
59 minutes ago, BritneyLVR said:

She’s thrown Britney under the bus multiple times? Are you keeping up? Be right back, yawning at this response 

Oh, I’m definitely keeping up with this fanbase’s obsession with JL. The entire BS section has been entirely devoted to her. What I said was that she didn’t throw Britney under the bus during the Call Your Daddy podcast. Has JL made some questionable remarks in the past? Absolutely, but just remember — you don’t fight hate with hate. Just my 2 cents but you wouldn’t understand anyway.

• Haha 3
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block