Favorite tour outfits!

1 hour ago, Tanya25 said:

YES!!! Also, Britney with sneakers >>>>>>> heels/high heels :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green: She looks very relaxed and at ease with a good pair of sneakers and a much more comfortable outfit :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

The second video I linked I think (almost) exclusively show her dancing in sneakers. Her dancing was top notch in that video! :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses: Obviously Britney is trained in and used to performing in heels, but you can see how her posture is much more comfortable and grounded when she doesn't wear those heels. :yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

Britney's performance outfits started to change from 2013 onwards with the POM residency until the end of the POM tour in 2018 into almost exclusively adorned and embellished bodysuits and extravagant Victoria Secret-esque two-pieces containing a legless bottom and a bra. I actually came across this masterpost by @PokemonSpears that's a compendium of all the outfits she wore during the POM residency and the Britney: Live In Concert tour. I think why many of us don't favor these outfits over her previous ones is because they're not really a costume and/or they fail to have a very distinctive look to them the way they did during previous tours. It's really worth checking that post! 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
12 minutes ago, mhally said:

The second video I linked I think (almost) exclusively show her dancing in sneakers. Her dancing was top notch in that video! :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses: Obviously Britney is trained in and used to performing in heels, but you can see how her posture is much more comfortable and grounded when she doesn't wear those heels. :yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

Britney's performance outfits started to change from 2013 onwards with the POM residency until the end of the POM tour in 2018 into almost exclusively adorned and embellished bodysuits and extravagant Victoria Secret-esque two-pieces containing a legless bottom and a bra. I actually came across this masterpost by @PokemonSpears that's a compendium of all the outfits she wore during the POM residency and the Britney: Live In Concert tour. I think why many of us don't favor these outfits over her previous ones is because they're not really a costume and/or they fail to have a very distinctive look to them the way they did during previous tours. It's really worth checking that post! 

Tish, the person in charge of those costumes, has revealed most of them were basically Britney's ideas, however, they had to work under a budget (to no one's surprise) so that's why they have this "cheap" look, because they literally were. Even this outfit which people assumed was the Victoria's Secret, was actually just inspired by it, it wasn't the original thing, because the team wouldn't pay for it. 

I2.jpg

I think Tish shared that they later found out VS actually got inspired by Britney to do this outfit, so it came full circle lol 

But yeah, they did a great job considering her handlers didn't want to spend a lot on outfits, or pretty much anything else. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: But tbh, when I went to see the Vegas show in front row, the outfits didn't look that bad, most of them were very sparkly and cute, like I can tell why Britney liked them, even if they didn't look good on picture or sometimes weren't very favorable to her body shape.

• Love 4
33 minutes ago, mhally said:

Holy cow... I remember watching the videos in the past and I remember saying to myself "oh, Britney changed some outfits tonight" but I didn't even realized she changed SO MANY outfits :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide: and @PokemonSpears You did such an amazing job with that thread, I'm actually shocked lol :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Tish, the person in charge of those costumes, has revealed most of them were basically Britney's ideas, however, they had to work under a budget (to no one's surprise) so that's why they have this "cheap" look, because they literally were. Even this outfit which people assumed was the Victoria's Secret, was actually just inspired by it, it wasn't the original thing, because the team wouldn't pay for it. 

I2.jpg

I think Tish shared that they later found out VS actually got inspired by Britney to do this outfit, so it came full circle lol 

But yeah, they did a great job considering her handlers didn't want to spend a lot on outfits, or pretty much anything else. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: But tbh, when I went to see the Vegas show in front row, the outfits didn't look that bad, most of them were very sparkly and cute, like I can tell why Britney liked them, even if they didn't look good on picture or sometimes weren't very favorable to her body shape.

Wow, I didn't know that about the budget! :O I'm not surprised, but I'm still dissappointed. :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew: It never fails to amaze me that Britney's team was so keen on cutting costs as much as possible when she is one of the world's most famous popstars. Like, in the grand scheme of it all investing a bit more buck in outfits that will be worn a lot is worth it's money, right? Looking at it from that perspective I think Tish and Britney did a really good job with making the most out of what they got.

I personally kinda dig the Victoria's Secret vibes because I'm a pesky little Zillennial, lol. I also think Britney may have wanted to go for a more oldschool Las Vegas vibe by choosing to go with very sparkly, glittery and embellished outfits? When I - as a European -  think of Las Vegas I think of excess, over the top, decadency, camp and glamour. I kinda get that vibe from the POM outfits from 2015ish onwards. I do think the POM outfits get a lot more hate than they deserve. :sickofu_britney_blinking_umm_wtf_confused_annoyed:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Adriannn said:

Spoiler

10 Moments Britney Spears Slayed The Wardrobe Game – PRO MOTION Music News

Everything about this opening outfit works: from the ribbon laces in the boots, to the fishnet stocking, to the bejeweled whip and to the jacket! :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

I want to use this moment to give a shout out to another iconic Circus tour outfit. :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke: Ladies and gentlemen, her: 

artworks-000486515565-841655-t500x500.jp

• Love 4
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

The Victoria secret diamond bra from DWAD will forever be my favorite and Britney said it was one of her faves during “I am Britney jean”

Do you mean this one? I think that she only wore it for the concert that was filmed for the Live from Las Vegas video album. From my understanding she had a different top for the rest of the tour. Can someone confirm?

tumblr_njason9O831qzdlkbo3_r1_400.gifv

By the way, ugh, that bra is an absolute serve :rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas:

2 hours ago, mhally said:

Do you mean this one? I think that she only wore it for the concert that was filmed for the Live from Las Vegas video album. From my understanding she had a different top for the rest of the tour. Can someone confirm?

tumblr_njason9O831qzdlkbo3_r1_400.gifv

By the way, ugh, that bra is an absolute serve :rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas:

You’re right she did wear a different top and I completely understand way that bra is a piece of art and hopes it’s in an museum.

this look is so underrated btw I wish the gp new about this look as much as they know the slave outfit

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block