Britney fan sets Jamie Lynn's book on fire

4 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Sloan put me on BLAST in his Insta stories for saying in this topic about him burning the book: "this is not it." 🤦🏼‍♂️ He's now low-key claiming I am team con, making fun of my appearance, saying I use Britney etc, age shaming me etc. It's legit kind of mind blowing to me. I tried messaging him to see where all this is coming from. I even apologized just cause I don't want any drama. According to him I've talked **** about him a bunch, but there are literally zero receipts because I haven't. I thought he was cool the few times we met at the rallies. Pretty disappointed how he's trashing me bc I didn't think burning Jamie Lynn's book was a good look. In hindsight I wish I didn't even comment. 

Ugh, I am so sorry! You do not deserve his hate. He should know that throughout history, the image of burning books has a very negative connotation. Someone in this thread articulated it way better. It just makes Britney fans look deranged. He could have just recycled it lol.

To body shame you is beyond. I think some of Sloan's content has been very helpful at times, but he's also such a sensationalist and tends to jump to conclusions a lot.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block