Britney fan sets Jamie Lynn's book on fire

• Leader

Sloan put me on BLAST in his Insta stories for saying in this topic about him burning the book: "this is not it." 🤦🏼‍♂️ He's now low-key claiming I am team con, making fun of my appearance, saying I use Britney etc, age shaming me etc. It's legit kind of mind blowing to me. I tried messaging him to see where all this is coming from. I even apologized just cause I don't want any drama. According to him I've talked **** about him a bunch, but there are literally zero receipts because I haven't. I thought he was cool the few times we met at the rallies. Pretty disappointed how he's trashing me bc I didn't think burning Jamie Lynn's book was a good look. In hindsight I wish I didn't even comment. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
19 hours ago, HisNameisChase said:

They still paid for the book tho

It doesn't serve much of a message.

No a bigger message would creating a petition to get her fired from Netflix 😶🌫️

19 hours ago, Trentals said:

Whilst it deserves to be nothing more than ash….. they still paid for the book. JL doesn’t care whether you read it or not, she’s still getting them coins.

Stop buying the book!! 

He did NOT buy the book. He was sent the book before it even came out by the publisher for him to review.

• Like 2
13 hours ago, youngmenace said:

I don’t buy that they sent this to him tbh. Pretty sure most of their marketing was to Christian vloggers not people who have done multiple videos on Free Britney and specifically how the family has stolen and misused her money. They cannot have that much faith when they barely invested in a ghostwriter who barely bothered to make the prose readable. Until a week ago this book had literally zero promo while most advanced copies are sent out months in advance.

Honestly the only thing I care about re: this book is if there are photos. Like, is there a cute unseen photo of Britney being a good sister to this brat? 

Can someone go into Barnes & Noble to flick through and check

He literally got the book before it was even released. Only people who they sent the book for review to got it, so you're wrong.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Sloan put me on BLAST in his Insta stories for saying in this topic about him burning the book: "this is not it." 🤦🏼‍♂️ He's now low-key claiming I am team con, making fun of my appearance, saying I use Britney etc, age shaming me etc. It's legit kind of mind blowing to me. I tried messaging him to see where all this is coming from. I even apologized just cause I don't want any drama. According to him I've talked **** about him a bunch, but there are literally zero receipts because I haven't. I thought he was cool the few times we met at the rallies. Pretty disappointed how he's trashing me bc I didn't think burning Jamie Lynn's book was a good look. In hindsight I wish I didn't even comment. 

LOL 

1 hour ago, frederiickx said:

He literally got the book before it was even released. Only people who they sent the book for review to got it, so you're wrong.

There have been plenty of instances where people who have preordered something have gotten it before the official release date. Even if he was sent it I still question why the publisher thought sending it to a known Free Britney fan was a good idea. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block