Britney fan sets Jamie Lynn's book on fire

I don’t buy that they sent this to him tbh. Pretty sure most of their marketing was to Christian vloggers not people who have done multiple videos on Free Britney and specifically how the family has stolen and misused her money. They cannot have that much faith when they barely invested in a ghostwriter who barely bothered to make the prose readable. Until a week ago this book had literally zero promo while most advanced copies are sent out months in advance.

Honestly the only thing I care about re: this book is if there are photos. Like, is there a cute unseen photo of Britney being a good sister to this brat? 

Can someone go into Barnes & Noble to flick through and check

6 hours ago, Trentals said:

Whilst it deserves to be nothing more than ash….. they still paid for the book. JL doesn’t care whether you read it or not, she’s still getting them coins.

Stop buying the book!! 

Lmao that's my biggest gripe with these stunts, and that goes for anything in that similar vein. Y'all already paid for it. They don't give a ****; they'll gladly light their cigar on your flaming book as they count your coins

1 hour ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

There's something about Sloan that is just too sensationalist for me. This book is very easy to destroy with words, which would have been a better use of his platform. :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

Burning books is just over the top and people not familiar with Jamie Lynn's narcissism won't understand.

He’s trash and honestly Alexa Nikolas letting him interview her for his channel made me think less of her. Like just go on IG live, eviscerate JL and call it a day girl

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block