Britney's Family Is Mad Weird, Evil and Creepy

Haven't they abused her enough during all these years? This is just adding even more trauma on top of already existing PTSDs

Girl literally paid for everything thay own,  they were almost  trailer trash and she made them upper class, she paid their legal fees, bought their houses and God knows what else, they'be nothing without her 

It's like they're taking pleasure in seeing Britney suffer in public like that, it's really creepy, this is psychotic behavior from everyone involved, they're so heartless . 

Lynne is a stage mom.

Jamie did nothing to support Britney.

Britney wanted to break the cycle and give JL a decent life and even managed to get her on a television show despite having no talent.

Britney is an empath in a family of narcissists. They take and take -- both mentally and physically -- until there is nothing left.

They were living high off the hog for the past 13 years...

• Love 5

Yeah, it was one thing at first when it seemed like Jamie Lynn was just trying to tell her story. But then she became very aggressive, demeaning, condescending, and contradictory. It's just not a good look. Now she's reading personal texts on podcasts, further violating their trust. All because of what? "I didn't like how my sister performed my songs." And Jamie Lynn went on a RAMPAGE after that. :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted: Jamie Lynn could have handled it privately, publicly, however. She could have made a loving public message, like Britney did, and it probably would have ended. But instead, Jamie Lynn goes on a tirade.

Then I noticed how she skipped over why Britney was yelling at her in the house - "something stupid" I think she said. So Jamie Lynn no longer was telling her "side of the story," she was purposefully leaving things out. In this case, she left out what she had said to Britney to upset her. This was made to make Britney look like she doesn't have the right to get upset, ever. Not a good sign from Jamie Lynn. Her whole book tour seems to just be driven out of anger.

Then of course, the texts from her husband. They are cruel put-downs and biting statements about Britney purely from spite. They are both MAD at Britney for simply existing; sometimes they seem to be mad at her personally and then they seem to just be angry at the IDEA of Britney. These are the people Britney had to be around for her entire life :jeanluc_ashamed_embarrassed_hide_facepalm_meme:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Kletus said:

Then I noticed how she skipped over why Britney was yelling at her in the house - "something stupid" I think she said. So Jamie Lynn no longer was telling her "side of the story," she was purposefully leaving things out. In this case, she left out what she had said to Britney to upset her. This was made to make Britney look like she doesn't have the right to get upset, ever. Not a good sign from Jamie Lynn. Her whole book tour seems to just be driven out of anger.

This!! Yes! Like, what did you do that lead to that? That's what I don't like. Jamie Lynn blames everyone else for the problems in her life. She doesn't take responsibility. If she does, it's only superficial. All the deep-seeded stuff is all 100% everyone else's fault. Never hers. :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block