Madonna is reportedly working on a R&B album (a sequel to 'Bedtime Stories')

Just now, TheRealLou said:

The only thing that connecting this albums are fact that she was paying still her 'dues' from Erotica era. Nothing more. Two completly diffrent albums musically.

I agree, my sister connection was made in mind of that. Musically they are different but I do see them as one. 

On 1/17/2022 at 12:43 AM, K-man said:

It’s a great idea to go into the bedtime stories type of music, im here for it… but not with The mad man aka Kanye. R&B has evolved so much since this album came out. Work with Darkchild, with drake’s producers, The Weeknd’s producers, heck link up with Timbaland, Babyface again.

Madonna tends to work with “hot” people in the industry it always comes off Thirsty, like she’s chasing for a hit. Examples, hard candy (Pharrell, Timbaland, JT), MDNA (nicki, Martin Solveig), Rebel Heart (diplo, avicii) and most recent madame X (quavo, Maluma). Yes she has worked with Kanye on some of those albums but his music isn’t the greatest… cough cough… Xtina’s accelerate.  

spacer.png

Ariana tapped Pharrell for Sweetener in 2018... a decade after Hard Candy. So, does that make her come off as thirsty, like she's chasing for it? 

:reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block