‘How Could I Want More’ by Jamie Lynn Spears-Watson reaches ELEVEN million views

I liked it when it came out, so much so that I actually bought the EP on iTunes. Shotgun Wedding is a really catchy song! I just can't listen to her music anymore. I think there's a lot to say about seperating the art from the artist (you can't 100% like or agree with someone on a personal level all the time, humans just don't work that way), but I'm passed that point with Jamie Lynn. I don't regret buying it because sis did a pretty good job with this EP and she made bank to feed her family with it - can't fault her for that. I am, however, faulting her for being a shady b.

23 minutes ago, mhally said:

I liked it when it come out, so much so that I actually bought the EP on iTunes. Shot gun wedding is a really catchy song! I just can't listen to her music anymore.

This! Plus yes for "Shotgun Wedding" I remember that song, it was my favorite and it should have been a single instead of "How Could I Bore You More" with a proper MV though :outwithit_go_on_wave_britney_femme_fatale_ff_documentary:

• Like 1
Just now, Tanya25 said:

This! Plus yes for "Shotgun Wedding" I remember that song, it was my favorite and it should have been a single instead of "How Could I Bore You More" with a proper MV though :outwithit_go_on_wave_britney_femme_fatale_ff_documentary:

Yeah, for sure! I never really thought about it until you just said it, but I completely agree. I think How Could I Want More would have been fine as a second single, something visual to keep the fans fed and the traction flowing. But Shotgun Wedding had so, so much potential. It's also very biograhpic ('I got the news at the BP') and people love that, and it works great for country music. Truly a missed opportunity on her part :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

• Love 1
10 hours ago, I Always Sing Live said:

Oh my Lord, gotta love how back then Jamie being a diva and full of herself was "cute", but now it just hits completely different. :fakewow_selena_surprised_shocked:

She was on her way to becoming a big star but then got knocked up and isolated herself, then came back all hillbilly and decided to hire Lou as her manager. What a shame. :fakewow_selena_surprised_shocked:

• Haha 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block