‘How Could I Want More’ by Jamie Lynn Spears-Watson reaches ELEVEN million views

8 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Watching a lot of old interviews before she got pregnant… you can tell she was super confident and eager to make a name for herself. She was a bit of that cliche country-girl brat and popular girl but she probably felt so cool that her sister was THEE Britney Spears. I know I would.

She definitely wanted her own career. Maybe that's why she is so bitter now. Because she had to give up her career as a mom? 

• Like 4
17 minutes ago, JayTawndreLovesYou said:

She definitely wanted her own career. Maybe that's why she is so bitter now. Because she had to give up her career as a mom? 

That’s my exact analysis from all of this. She knew she had potential. Even Britney acknowledged that. Ofc, Britney was her gateway but you can tell her career was starting off strong thanks in part. I mean, how many people can say they had their own show on a channel like Nickelodeon at age 13? That’s a dream for any aspiring child actor. It’s once she got pregnant that it’s almost like her life reset. Homegirl just needed to get her priorities in check and humble herself, or else none of this would have even happened. She probably longs for a ‘successful’ career in showbiz (again) but now that everything’s come to surface — it’s probably just made her more hostile and bitter instead.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Watching a lot of old interviews before she got pregnant… you can tell she was super confident and eager to make a name for herself. She was a bit of that cliche country-girl brat and popular girl but she probably felt so cool that her sister was THEE Britney Spears. I know I would.

omg that ellen interview was painful, she has no personality

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Is it bad that I used to like this song and bought her EP on Itunes when it came out?? :yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

Now obviously I feel different cause of the whole current situation with her promoting her book of lies.

She should've just stuck up for Britney and NONE of this backlash would've happened.

We can tell :walkoff_miss_new_york_ny_tiffany_walking:

You were lowkey a Jamie Lynn stan. Receipts: Youtube channel noemistephanie93. More evidence you’re Team Con. :walkoff_miss_new_york_ny_tiffany_walking:

• Haha 4

Whatever she tried, she seems to have gotten top-level support. The musicians on this are really good, that sounds like Jerry Douglas on slide guitar (although I don't know, I couldn't find credits). He plays with Alison Krauss. Anyway, it's a sound. She said in one interview she was writing songs in Nashville, I don't think songwriters in Nashville would normally be like, hey, 20-year-old, let's sit down and write a song.

She had a hit show (I think it was a hit). She seems to have gotten pretty good reviews. But she's all over the place. You don't hear about her working on a craft, just, she tries something and immediately is on a show, or putting out a record, or publishing a memoir, at 30. She could probably make a go at any of it, if she would just do the work. It's the chip on her shoulder that stalls her career. Most performers are happy when they can make a living, and do their thing. She can't seem to get to that place.

• Like 4
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

We can tell :walkoff_miss_new_york_ny_tiffany_walking:

You were lowkey a Jamie Lynn stan. Receipts: Youtube channel noemistephanie93. More evidence you’re Team Con. :walkoff_miss_new_york_ny_tiffany_walking:

Yeah I admit I was a fan but NOT anymore!

Its just low of her to make accusations of not only Britney but everyone!

She also made lies about her zoey 101 co star but im sure you knew that.

And besides im sure at one point, everyone at least liked or tolerated Jamie Lynn.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

The impression I get from her is she could've been a name and had a real career in acting or music, but she made mistakes (i.e. teen pregnancy) and instead of accepting her life and taking responsibility for her own mistakes she chooses to blame her sister for it, because she not-so-lowkey thinks she's more talented than her older sister but the fact that Britney was so famous was what prevented her from being a star or something. It's so messed up, but typical narcissist stuff. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block