‘How Could I Want More’ by Jamie Lynn Spears-Watson reaches ELEVEN million views

52 minutes ago, JayTawndreLovesYou said:

I actually used to like this song... You know before we knew she was a crappy sis :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:

As someone who loves country, I have to admit that I actually used to really like this song back in 2013. I always wonder how different her life would have been had she not gotten pregnant at 16 and put her career on hold for years. I feel like she had potential. She also had the means to make a name and career for herself without involving Britney but she lowkey threw it all away. :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:

• Love 1
  • Like 4
7 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

As someone who loves country, I have to admit that I actually used to really like this song back in 2013. I always wonder how different her life would have been had she not gotten pregnant at 16 and put her career on hold. I feel like she has potential. :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:

She does have potential but she is cancelled by us so... Too little too late... Unless Britney forgives her then we should too to respect the peace. 

I did always say she is talented as well as an actress and singer just like Britney. 

• Like 5
19 minutes ago, Almost Mystical said:

Wait.. Britney is older than Jamie Lynn???? 

How are you a Britney stan on a Britney fansite and still not know this? Are you 11? Did you just become a fan yesterday? Even my friends who aren’t Britney fans know this. We all saw hundreds of interviews of Britney since the 90s where she talked about her family/where she grew up/her little sister, etc.

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
15 minutes ago, JayTawndreLovesYou said:

She does have potential but she is cancelled by us so... Too little too late... Unless Britney forgives her then we should too to respect the peace. 

I did always say she is talented as well as an actress and singer just like Britney. 

Watching a lot of old interviews before she got pregnant… you can tell she was super confident and eager to make a name for herself. She was a bit of that cliche country-girl brat and popular girl but she probably felt so cool that her sister was THEE Britney Spears. I know I would.

• Love 3
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block