I'm Checking Into a Spiritual Mental Health Rehabilitation Center on April 8....

6 hours ago, JayTawndreLovesYou said:

I would like to thank Britney Spears for always giving me hope and giving me motivation and inspiration to better myself. Like Britney is doing during this work hiatus from music, I am going to be checking into a program for 60 days and then entering the second phase of the program for another 60 days. I will be off Exhale for a while. During this time I have to work on my mental health and better myself. 

I have been homeless and it has not been easy. I miss my spiritual side and want to get closer to God again. As Britney says a relationship with God is Neverending. 

I want to thank Exhale for being there for me, for supporting me. A special shout out to someone who donated towards my cause from Exhale, I thank you so much for being so kind and compassionate. 

Sending love to you all!

PS. Music and producing, working for Britney's next album, and expanding myself as an artist and influencer all still is gonna happen in 2022. This is what I will need to come back and slay. I'm coming for Pop! :comingthru_miss_ny_new_york_pollard_tiffany_walk_runway_hair:

My besties I love

@MikeHunt

@Midnight

@blackoutbixxh

@DJBringItBack

@MadonnaBritneyLove

@Adriannn

@Rex

@If I'm Dancing

@RebellionSparkles

@Martian_M00d

@Rik

@thebritmaster

Cheers. Detachment and dopamine resetting are great for our brains.

• Love 2
10 hours ago, rennen2.0 said:

I knew things were bad but I didn't realise just how bad. That's my fault for not venturing out of the Britney section! 

I really hope this helps and enables you to find what you need to thrive and succeed in your life. You are one of the most positive members here despite your troubles and that says so much about you and your character. 

We all go through hardships in our life but I for one couldn't imagine being faced with what you have, and I doubt I'd be able to be so strong. 

I truly hope things start to turnaround. Keep remaining positive.

Not you replying to everyone but me... 

Parks And Recreation Donna GIF

• Haha 3
9 hours ago, rennen2.0 said:

Not you replying to everyone but me... 

Parks And Recreation Donna GIF

:blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

You know I love you! I was gonna reply! :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Didn't wanna "spam" or bump the thread by replying back to back to everyone. 

Thanks for always being there and being a great friend. You make me smile and I appreciate the support. Can't wait to come back to Exhale and slay. Sending love! :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Touch my Toto said:

I hope you make it through whatever hardships you're going through. The lyrics of this song truly lift me up and push me to keep trying. You're gonna make it happen 💕

Thanks boo boo! I'll definitely listen soon 😌 

• Love 1
On 1/16/2022 at 2:23 PM, Damon said:

Hilarious. :trash_throw_away_recycle:

Have you not taken any notice of the thread you are posting in? I'd say embarking on a 120 day program to better his mental health and strengthen his resources to courageously continue on his journey fits the definition of "doing something with his life".

Find a different thread to exercise your attempts at being sassy, because belittling someone who is genuinely trying to move past their struggles and better their life really isn't a good look. 

You're such a sweetheart! Thanks so much for being a friend. I love how we had a low key beef like Katy and Taylor and now we are besties like Katy and Taylor :emma:

Sending lots of love, King! :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile: