I'm Checking Into a Spiritual Mental Health Rehabilitation Center on April 8....

3 minutes ago, Damon said:

Assuming you have been blessed enough never to have experienced the misfortune of finding yourself homeless, how about not shaming someone for finding joy and love within a community that makes them happy and allows them to somewhat forget about the struggle and hardship they face on a daily basis? :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

Wait, Demon :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay: I didn’t mean being rude as we interact in exhale most of the time, but wouldn’t you put your phone away and start doing something with your life if being in his case? :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, kasavas said:

Yeah cause if you're homeless you can't find ways to entertain yourself? This is probably the worst thing I've ever read on this forum and I'm here for about a decade. I hope this helps you understand how awful you seem through this comment. Telling a homeless person to "just go to work" and stop having fun. I'm disgusted.

I never said stop having fun, can you read? :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

1 minute ago, Style. said:

I never said stop having fun, can you read? :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

You told him to get off exhale while he's homeless, which is probably a way for him to have some fun, which is probably much needed. Don't play dumb because you're being called out for your terrible comment. Playing with words changes nothing.

• Love 1
  • Like 5
Just now, kasavas said:

You told him to get off exhale while he's homeless, which is probably a way for him to have some fun, which is probably much needed. Don't play dumb because you're being called out for your terrible comment. Playing with words changes nothing.

Getting off of Exhale could mean 8 hours, until you finish your job. You know? People work for their fun this days and I am not playing, I am just saying! Can you read, again?  :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

5 minutes ago, Style. said:

Wait, Demon :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay: 

Hilarious. :trash_throw_away_recycle:

5 minutes ago, Style. said:

wouldn’t you put your phone away and start doing something with your life if being in his case? :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Have you not taken any notice of the thread you are posting in? I'd say embarking on a 120 day program to better his mental health and strengthen his resources to courageously continue on his journey fits the definition of "doing something with his life".

Find a different thread to exercise your attempts at being sassy, because belittling someone who is genuinely trying to move past their struggles and better their life really isn't a good look. 

• Love 4
  • Like 4

I knew things were bad but I didn't realise just how bad. That's my fault for not venturing out of the Britney section! 

I really hope this helps and enables you to find what you need to thrive and succeed in your life. You are one of the most positive members here despite your troubles and that says so much about you and your character. 

We all go through hardships in our life but I for one couldn't imagine being faced with what you have, and I doubt I'd be able to be so strong. 

I truly hope things start to turnaround. Keep remaining positive.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Damon said:

Have you not taken any notice of the thread you are posting in? I'd say embarking on a 120 day program to better his mental health and strengthen his resources to courageously continue on his journey fits the definition of "doing something with his life".

Find a different thread to exercise your attempts at being sassy, because belittling someone who is genuinely trying to move past their struggles and better their life really isn't a good look. 

You guys still choose to do everything on a public platform. This is embarrassing and has to stop. love you both. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Haha 8
2 minutes ago, Damon said:

This is the 10th thread where he said he would leave to find a better place to... work, biches! I am feeling a bit daft at the moment because I find myself repeating over and over again, but I didn’t mean to be rude. Capisci or not?  :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, JayTawndreLovesYou said:

I feel like you're one of my homegirls or my cousins talking like that :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised:lol

We interact here often and my intentions were never to shade you. I don’t know you, but all I want you to realize is that you must be strong and powerful! That’s it! I wish you power, perseverance and prosperity buttttttt you do you! God bless! 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Style. said:

We interact here often and my intentions were never to shade you. I don’t know you, but all I want you to realize is that you must be strong and powerful! That’s it! I wish you power, perseverance and prosperity buttttttt you do you! God bless! 

I appreciate you and I have been out here grinding. It hasn't been easy. I've shared my struggles on my YouTube maybe if you were interested you could watch and support my channel! :emma:

This time away will be rejuvenation and I'll be in fighting shape for the rest of 2022. I'll be back on Exhale...  I'm unforgettable:emma:

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Style. said:

This is the 10th thread where he said he would leave to find a better place to... work, biches! I am feeling a bit daft at the moment because I find myself repeating over and over again, but I didn’t mean to be rude. Capisci or not?  :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

I think you're mixing threads... 

I've done one leaving Exhale thread and that was MONTHS ago :hillary_clinton_mad_rant_yelling_telling_arguing_fighting:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block