I'm Checking Into a Spiritual Mental Health Rehabilitation Center on April 8....

28 minutes ago, Trust Britney said:

Jokes apart, I hope this isn't a center like Lou Taylor's ones.. you now gay demon and shīt.. 

Hey love! :kisses_britney_kiss_blow_womanizer_love_circus:2008:

I will be safe. Something happened to me at one of the other 'homes' they have where I was a victim of ***ual assault but I'm fine. The guy left and if I ever see him again I will be pressing charges with the pastors' permission. I'm gonna be okay. Just pray for me! Love you 

2 minutes ago, BritneyLVR said:

Good luck! You got this! 

why is this in the Britney news section though? :jlostare_jennifer_lopez_staring_blink: 

I love you sis ....

And well because that's where my presence on Exhale all started... You guys (Britney section) are my family. :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

And Britney is my inspiration and everything to me. I look to her as like a aunt that I never can go have tea with :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Love 3
1 minute ago, JayTawndreLovesYou said:

I love you sis ....

And well because that's where my presence on Exhale all started... You guys (Britney section) are my family. :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

And Britney is my inspiration and everything to me. I look to her as like a aunt that I never can go have tea with :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

I applaud you for your bravery and courage to share your truth and passion with us and the world :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas: Britney would be proud and love your beats!!! God Bless

• Love 2
21 minutes ago, JayTawndreLovesYou said:

Hey love! :kisses_britney_kiss_blow_womanizer_love_circus:2008:

I will be safe. Something happened to me at one of the other 'homes' they have where I was a victim of ***ual assault but I'm fine. The guy left and if I ever see him again I will be pressing charges with the pastors' permission. I'm gonna be okay. Just pray for me! Love you 

Good to know. Do you know your birth chart ? I know astrology can be really helpful to know and accept ourselves.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Damon said:

Sending you so much love for this new chapter, Jay. Stepping away from technology can feel so enlightening and therapeutic in itself, so I hope this opportunity offers you the healing and guidance you are looking for to continue slaying and striving towards your goals. The peace and quiet alone will hopefully do you so much good.

:hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

p.s. strictly no heauxing with the staff :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Hey boo! :kisses_britney_kiss_blow_womanizer_love_circus:2008:

Sorry for late reply. You're so sweet. Love you lots and PS... Message me back lol :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Also I will be very much heauxing at this Christian program like I did when I was there for five years... I'm a heaux for life... White boys and Mexican boys are mah weakness lol :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

4 hours ago, JayTawndreLovesYou said:

I would like to thank Britney Spears for always giving me hope and giving me motivation and inspiration to better myself. Like Britney is doing during this work hiatus from music, I am going to be checking into a program for 60 days and then entering the second phase of the program for another 60 days. I will be off Exhale for a while. During this time I have to work on my mental health and better myself. 

I have been homeless and it has not been easy. I miss my spiritual side and want to get closer to God again. As Britney says a relationship with God is Neverending. 

I want to thank Exhale for being there for me, for supporting me. A special shout out to someone who donated towards my cause from Exhale, I thank you so much for being so kind and compassionate. 

Sending love to you all!

PS. Music and producing, working for Britney's next album, and expanding myself as an artist and influencer all still is gonna happen in 2022. This is what I will need to come back and slay. I'm coming for Pop! :comingthru_miss_ny_new_york_pollard_tiffany_walk_runway_hair:

My besties I love

@MikeHunt

@Midnight

@blackoutbixxh

@DJBringItBack

@MadonnaBritneyLove

@Adriannn

@Rex

@If I'm Dancing

@RebellionSparkles

@Martian_M00d

@Rik

@thebritmaster

Like some others on here have already said, I too have only known you for a short time, but you have been such a kind and positive energy here and are so sweet! I'm sending you so much love and hugs and know that you will come out renewed and stronger - we are all rooting for you friend! ❤💛💙

:kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

• Love 1

Hey if it makes you feel any better my entire family abandoned me after coming out and my recent partner of 14 years did the same because he has cancer and abuses his pain meds! Im eventually taking him to civil for our dog Calvin as our other dog Rusty died a week before Xmas due to lack of care. He also has my brand new mini cooper but after going back to the townhouse three times with police and hes never home I was told to sue him! Its even deeper than that but im staying with a friend. I guess my point is that you arent alone in this crazy world we live in. Get better and stay strong! ♥️

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block