I'm Checking Into a Spiritual Mental Health Rehabilitation Center on April 8....

I've only known you a short time on Exhale but with every post you've made, it's put a smile on my face! I hope you find what you're looking for. Stay determined and positive through it all because the outcome will be perfect! Just know you will be missed greatly, and I sure hope you will return here to Exhale in the future. Stay strong and take care!

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Style. said:

Instead of thanking Britney, thank God first. Put your phone away and go to work! Jesus... imagine being homeless and still posting on exhale. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Literal Garbage.

so many people are one or 2 paychecks away from homelessness!

we are in a pandemic and many people are having trouble paying their bills!

You have absolutely no idea why he is homeless, he could’ve had a fire or whatever YOU DONT KNOW!

So how dare you try to judge and put him down when he’s literally trying to better himself and his situation!

A tornado could come by and make you homeless tomorrow and doubt you would have the strength to manage being homeless you spoiled asshat

• Love 6

You should be proud for doing what’s best for you and your happiness. It’s inspiring that you’re doing so and that you’re willing to be vulnerable by sharing your story with others. It can take a lot of courage to do that. 

I know we‘ve had our differences, but I wish you the best of luck. Exhale won’t be the same without you, and you’ll be missed during your stay. I’ll look forward to your return if you still want Exhale to be part of your life after you finish.

:sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Love 2
2 hours ago, JayTawndreLovesYou said:

I would like to thank Britney Spears for always giving me hope and giving me motivation and inspiration to better myself. Like Britney is doing during this work hiatus from music, I am going to be checking into a program for 60 days and then entering the second phase of the program for another 60 days. I will be off Exhale for a while. During this time I have to work on my mental health and better myself. 

I have been homeless and it has not been easy. I miss my spiritual side and want to get closer to God again. As Britney says a relationship with God is Neverending. 

I want to thank Exhale for being there for me, for supporting me. A special shout out to someone who donated towards my cause from Exhale, I thank you so much for being so kind and compassionate. 

Sending love to you all!

My besties 

@MikeHunt

@Midnight

@blackoutbixxh

@DJBringItBack

@MadonnaBritneyLove

@Adriannn

@Rex

@If I'm Dancing

@RebellionSparkles

@Martian_M00d

@Rik

@thebritmaster

The forum is not going to be the same without you…but I have a feeling that the next 60 days will be 100% JL dragging. It’ll be easy to catch up once you get back. 

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

You should be proud for doing what’s best for you and your happiness. It’s inspiring that you’re doing so and that you’re willing to be vulnerable by sharing your story with others. It can take a lot of courage to do that. 

I know we‘ve had our differences, but I wish you the best of luck. Exhale won’t be the same without you, and you’ll be missed during your stay. I’ll look forward to your return if you still want Exhale to be part of your life after you finish.

:sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

This means so much coming from you. I appreciate it a lot. I thank you for putting me in check with them warning points when I needed them. You're a great Mod and your essence on Exhale is pure kindness. I'm looking forward to this new chapter for me. 

And yes, I actually updated the thread if you read. I will definitely be back on Exhale to slay. I will be writing music while I'm away since I won't have my tools to produce. Writing music and recording my album is what's next for 2022... I'm gonna do whatever it takes for my music career :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

Sending you LOTS of love sis! :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

The forum is not going to be the same without you…but I have a feeling that the next 60 days will be 100% JL dragging. It’ll be easy to catch up once you get back. 

She definitely will be dragging JL but low key I think they are gonna make up. They are sisters and that's a bond that is hard to break even with betrayal and lies. :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

Did you see the shoutout I did on my thread for you! Sending you so much love you're a very kind soul and person I'll never forget you and hope we can be friends! :kisses_britney_kiss_blow_womanizer_love_circus:2008:

I'll be back on Exhale after my treatment. :kisses2all_britney_pom_piece_of_me_green_blowing_kissing:

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, JayTawndreLovesYou said:

She definitely will be dragging JL but low key I think they are gonna make up. They are sisters and that's a bond that is hard to break even with betrayal and lies. :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

Did you see the shoutout I did on my thread for you! Sending you so much love you're a very kind soul and person I'll never forget you and hope we can be friends! :kisses_britney_kiss_blow_womanizer_love_circus:2008:

I'll be back on Exhale after my treatment. :kisses2all_britney_pom_piece_of_me_green_blowing_kissing:

Yes 🤗❤️ Looking forward to your return

• Love 1
  • Super Mods

I hope this time away gives you some stability and peace. I know things have been rough, and I wish I was in a better place to help via GoFundMe. But my well wishes are all I have! :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Remember that you’re a survivor and that you have a good heart! :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger: Come back to exhale stronger than yesterday, you hear me? :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

• Love 2
1 minute ago, SlayOut said:

I hope this time away gives you some stability and peace. I know things have been rough, and I wish I was in a better place to help via GoFundMe. But my well wishes are all I have! :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Remember that you’re a survivor and that you have a good heart! :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger: Come back to exhale stronger than yesterday, you hear me? :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

Yes sis I will be back and slaying harder than ever :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

You been my day one since my 10-year break :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

Hope you're a Mod by the time I return...

@Jordan Miller May I get an application to apply for Super Mod in 2022? We all know the universe wants it lol :emma:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block