I'm Checking Into a Spiritual Mental Health Rehabilitation Center on April 8....

13 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

Im proud of you for taking a stand for yourself and having the courage to take the steps to better yourself and your future! You're so brave to be so open about your life. You got this boo! 2022 is gonna be your year!! :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Will you have any phone or internet access at the facility?

No I will be without phone and internet for 60+ days. :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

Im proud of you for taking a stand for yourself and having the courage to take the steps to better yourself and your future! You're so brave to be so open about your life. You got this boo! 2022 is gonna be your year!! :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Will you have any phone or internet access at the facility?

You are so sweet! Grateful for our Paris and Nicole friendship sis :emma:

• Love 3

I'm sorry to hear you've been through hard times :(

I was accompanying a bit of your YT series whenever I had the time and yeah, you`re a fighter and there were some points I could relate to, especially regarding mothers :(

I`m wishing you luck and clarity in whatever you decide and whatever you wish to achieve. I know it`s hard, but I know it`s gonna be okay.

• Love 6

Sending you so much love for this new chapter, Jay. Stepping away from technology can feel so enlightening and therapeutic in itself, so I hope this opportunity offers you the healing and guidance you are looking for to continue slaying and striving towards your goals. The peace and quiet alone will hopefully do you so much good.

:hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

p.s. strictly no heauxing with the staff :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block