Lou Taylor: choose peace over drama and distance over disrespect

The way this MONSTER destroyed an icon and an entire family (cause Jamie and Lynne were THAT stupid to trust her) and now is rejoicing on a corner watching them fight with each other on the media and now, she has the NERVE to ask for PEACE. I would say "she has no shame", but her actions truly has taken this on another level, she clearly believes after all of this we're gonna fall for the "i was just the business manager" ****, girl bai. 

• Like 5

Choose peace instead of meddling and manipulating people (a whole family) with fear mongering and religion and bullying tactics so you can take over their finances (and someone's life) to reap the benefits and be a sociopath with no empathy on how that might affect somebody in the long term and no self reflection on how wrong and disgusting it is. Oh and that's just like a few examples of what an outrageous evil person this witch.... *cough cough* sorry woman is. She has no conscience.

• Like 1

LT wants peace because the #FreeBritney movement brought enough drama in her life and now she mustn't be able to sleep at night (at least I hope so, until she rectifies her wrongs), and distance because she's used to isolating people to better be able to manipulate them. So yeah, this message from her doesn't surprise me at all.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block