Lou Taylor: choose peace over drama and distance over disrespect

The Spears family were already a mess, but this woman ruined all of them. Without her none of this would have ever happened. She has been the puppet master behind everything for 15 years. I really wish Lou would drop dead. That is not a threat as no one should ever take that into their own hands, but I truly do wish death on a person like her. As long as this woman is still in Jamie Lynn and the families life, then there will always be misery. I don’t think the Spears family is evil, but they have all just been so strongly manipulated by this woman and made to believe they’ve done everything right by Britney. I think Jamie Lynn is actually terrified of Lou and is too afraid to go against her. Lou has that horrible combination of being incredibly evil and yet incredibly smart. I wouldn’t be surprised if she finds her way back into Britney’s life and is in some form managing her again behind the scenes sometime soon. It’s all just so sad. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block