Lou Taylor: choose peace over drama and distance over disrespect

She’s projecting her and Jamie Lynn’s **** onto Britney again. I ask this rhetorically🙄buy why the hell is Lou SOOOOO invested in this situation???? She’s the only one of Jamie Lynn’s “friends” saying anything about this. She also just so happens to be the only who stands to lose a lot when karma comes knockin on her door!!!

Just like Jamie Lynn & narcissists in general, Lou keeps telling on herself. She can’t get out of her own way!!! Like, STFU!!!

Still SILENCE from Lynne Spears, huh!!! That speaks volumes!!! Best she stfu too!!

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, generation glory said:

She’s projecting her and Jamie Lynn’s **** onto Britney again. I ask this rhetorically🙄buy why the hell is Lou SOOOOO invested in this situation???? She’s the only one of Jamie Lynn’s “friends” saying anything about this. She also just so happens to be the only who stands to lose a lot when karma comes knockin on her door!!!

Just like Jamie Lynn & narcissists in general, Lou keeps telling on herself. She can’t get out of her own way!!! Like, STFU!!!

Still SILENCE from Lynne Spears, huh!!! That speaks volumes!!! Best she stfu too!!

Her plan to use Jamie Lynn to soften Britney up and gas light her worked. Unbelievable 

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block