Spotify reveals its "Mt. Rushmore of 2010s Rap" murals featuring Drake, Kendrick Lamar, Nicki Minaj, and J. Cole πŸ†

1 hour ago, Style. said:

Post your favorite song by eachΒ :gunney:

I can’t choose just one, that’s sooo difficult. :unreal_omg_no_way_shocked_wow_surprised:
Β 

Here is a compilation of my favorites by each [as leads only]:

Spoiler

Drake: 5AM In Toronto, Back to Back, Controlla, Crew Love, Dreams Money Can Buy, Find Your Love, From Time, Headlines, Hold On We’re Going Home, How Bout Now, Know Yourself, Lemon Pepper Freestyle, Lord Knows, Marvins Room, Miss Me, Money in the Grave, One Dance, Over, Passionfruit, Pop Style, Pound Cake/Paris Morton Music 2, Shot For Me, The Motto, The Real Her, Trust Issues

J. Cole: Apparently, Back to the Topic, Before I’m Gone, Born Sinner, Blow Up, Change, Dead Presidents, Dollar and a Dream III, everybody dies,Β False Prophets, Farewell, Fire Squad, Forbidden Fruit, High For Hours, Higher, Is She Gon Pop, January 28th, KOD, Land of the Snakes, Let Nas Down, Like a Star, Love Yourz, MIDDLE CHILD, No Role Modelz, Power Trip, pride is the devil, Rich Nβ€”β€”, Villematic, Villuminati, Wet Dreamz

Kendrick: Bβ€”β€” Don’t Kill My Vibe, family ties, HiiiPower, LOVE., mAAd City,Β Money Trees, Now or Never, Poetic Justice, She Needs Me, Sing About Me I’m Dying of Thirst, The Heart Part 4, The Recipe

Nicki: High School, Moment 4 Life, Motorsport, No Frauds, Pills N Potions, Tusa, What That Speed Bout

But if I HAD to choose one from each -

• Drake: Pound Cake/Paris Morton Music 2
  • J. Cole: Back to the Topic
  • Kendrick: Sing About Me, I’m Dying of Thirst
  • Nicki: Moment 4 Life

Β 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block