Britney Army Are Doing A "Liar" Steaming Marathon Starting January 18th!

Cqleb

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

1 minute ago, leviathan said:

I stopped purchasing albums since digital music came out - last physical album I bought was ITZ

then how you are expecting it to see any position when hardcore fans don't buy? I have 5 copies of it. 😒

CDs are so cheap - buy to support are you from U.K? Also on iTunes - first buy 'Liar' song then the album. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
41 minutes ago, leviathan said:

I stopped purchasing albums since digital music came out - last physical album I bought was ITZ

39 minutes ago, Prachi said:

then how you are expecting it to see any position when hardcore fans don't buy? I have 5 copies of it. 😒

CDs are so cheap - buy to support are you from U.K? Also on iTunes - first buy 'Liar' song then the album. 

This. CDs are cheap. Buy them. It's not like you are buying vinyls. Though, that wouldn't hurt either.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, strongertomorrow said:

They mass streamed get naked? How did I miss this? 

2 hours ago, TheBlackoutRadar said:

I believe it was the day (or days just after) Britney posted the nude photos, a couple of weeks ago, as part of her joy and celebration of being a free woman. 

And we did well.

We're on Brave New Girl today but will come back to Get Naked tomorrow.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block