Jamie Lynn posts cryptic message: "Nobody trashes your name more than someone who's afraid you'll tell people the truth"

7 hours ago, b42ad said:

Not to be rude but Britney is a victim of longterm abuse and is now being gaslit by those who are meant to love her the most - she has every right to respond and offload in any way she sees fit and should be able to do so without it being labelled as not "classy" or worrying about her image. 

If you read comments on music news that comes out weekly about all this drama, people are saying we should all move on and nobody gives a damn about her and her family, adding that clearly she wasn’t meant to be freed as she has issues. 

Yes, Britney has all the right to drag them and express freely but in a proper platform. Not every other day through her socials. We may think it’s acceptable for her to do that but many people in general aren’t. 

the most disgusting thing about all of this is the way JL tries to make Britney's natural fear responses to abuse and perceived possible danger seem like erratic craziness that was also the reason for her cship. even if that knife thing happened, after all of the abuse and trauma Britney's suffered and possible PTSD, how would you react if you felt threatened every second of the day, wherever you go? you'd try to protect yourself. this is the result of what they've done to her and yet JL tries to spin it into unreasonable unstable behavior. Britney's abuse didn't start with the conservatorship, it started long before that. and this won't end here. I was afraid Britney's family wouldn't be able to shut up once the cship was done though I didn't think it would be JL continuing the gaslighting and abuse. should've expected it. JL will continue to try and spin all of this in her favor for a last bit of fame, money and sympathy. I hope Britney has a good support system on her side now that will help her through this. until she's ready to tell her entire truth, if she wants to.

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block