Jamie Lynn posts cryptic message: "Nobody trashes your name more than someone who's afraid you'll tell people the truth"

That statement "lifetime of silence" "unhealthy chaos that has dominated my life". 

Seemed super happy cheek to cheek with Robin and Lou, with Daddy, for years. No mention of unhealthy chaos until now. 

Britney says "stop abusing me" and suddenly it was a lifetime of chaos? When they were barely around each other. 

Brazen word salad gibberish. 

Britney needs to understand there is no reconciliation with narcs, any "loving sister " or  attempts to talk things out will just be used against her.

Narcs have to win, and that is all. Can't trust them

• Love 7
1 hour ago, jecho said:

Can Britney get an actual full interview already? I am fully on board with Britney’s truth but her responding via twitter makes it less classy to be honest. 

I want Britney to drag her entire family in a tell-all interview. Not bits and pieces of long long posts hinting people. It makes it tooooo craving for attention.

Her on music news on Billboard every week about her family drama is not helping her and her image.

We need her to fully expose that family so they themselves can finally **** the efff up.

THIS! (Minus the twitter part). I don’t understand why this hasn’t been done already.

That post literally makes no sense. If someone has dirt on you, why would you provoke them?

Also, this just shows how ****ed up JL is. She keeps preaching that she’s been a good sister and wants nothing but the best for Britney, yet now she’s essentially threatening her?

These people are anything but smart. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Love 8
9 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

That post literally makes no sense. If someone has dirt on you, why would you provoke them?

Also, this just shows how ****ed up JL is. She keeps preaching that she’s been a good sister and wants nothing but the best for Britney, yet now she’s essentially threatening her?

These people are anything but smart. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

We are watching evil incarnate work in the background. This sister fight is orchestrated by someone far smarter I’m sure to take the heat off of them. 

Britney even mentions in her post she is surprised Jamie Lynn would do this. This means she doesn’t or didn’t have a terrible relationship with her before this imo. I think Britney feels betrayed by this and it’s so hard not to respond when your name is getting thrown in the mud by your sister who says “they love you”. 

• Like 9
9 hours ago, generation glory said:

Headline: Jamie Lynn Spears Insists She's Britney's 'Biggest Supporter' Amid Alleged Rift

Jamie Lynn Spears:⬇️

Alexa Nikolas reminding us of who the REAL Jamie Lynn Spears Taylor Watson is: “Typical move for a bully to play the victim card/gaslight others while straight up lying.” :ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:
I’ll end tonight on this note…

• Like 1

Does she really think ppl will start to believe her over Britney?

Britney gave so much to the world - we had multiple docs in the last year detail how much she achieved and how harsh the media scrutiny was on her and how all of her “erratic, spiralling, paranoid” behaviour was warranted, justified and frankly overblown. Now Jamie Lynn is dredging it up and using the same harmful / stigma language and threatening her?????? What????? What is she thinking?????? 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, MX3 said:

Does she really think ppl will start to believe her over Britney?

Britney gave so much to the world - we had multiple docs in the last year detail how much she achieved and how harsh the media scrutiny was on her and how all of her “erratic, spiralling, paranoid” behaviour was warranted, justified and frankly overblown. Now Jamie Lynn is dredging it up and using the same harmful / stigma language and threatening her?????? What????? What is she thinking?????? 

She’s narcissistic and probably thinking to drive more book sales. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Slayer said:

What a nasty piece of work.

If she cared about Britney's mental health in general she would not be doing this, especially when she thought the c-ship was a good thing. So when she's free she doesn't 'care' about her mental health?

Jamie-Lynn is narcissist.

That's the thing though no matter what she exposes she is going to make herself look bad. It's like they don't get it we don't like them. Thankfully even the general public isn't buying her narcissistic behavior.

It almost makes me think this smear campaign isn't for the gp in the first place to clear Jamie Lynn's name but for Britney to lose her mind. It's like they are teasing her and holding stuff over her head It's just disgusting.

I'm ready to get to the part where they end up in jail.

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block