Jamie Lynn posts cryptic message: "Nobody trashes your name more than someone who's afraid you'll tell people the truth"

4 minutes ago, Grace Kelly said:

YES! THIS! Enough now from JL! How can it be ok legally to vaguely threaten to expose a family members private medical details! Saying that though I don't think there is a single mental health issue in the world that JL could expose that would make me think better of her and less of Britney. This is the game the Spears have played, playing into prejudices against mental health issues and using it as a control method. If Britney does have a diagnosis (which I am not convinced she does) then it was caused by this toxic, terrible family. 

Where the hell is Rosengart? :nothavingit_whitney_houston_mad_annoyed_stare_whatever_irritated:

• Love 2
  • Like 4

I’m starting to become really worried about the entire situation and her safety at this point. Why is Team Britney allowing this **** to continue? She needs to release an actual statement, receipts or a tell all that exposes them all, especially that troll of a human Jamie Lynn. What the hell is going on? 

• Love 2
  • Like 5
Just now, BritneyLVR said:

I’m starting to become really worried about the entire situation and her safety at this point. What the hell is going on? 

Same. Something is way off. Even as a stranger this backstabbing literally pisses me off and I can’t watch JL’s ugly face for a second. I can’t imagine how it must be for Britney. They’re trying to ruin her reputation and make her crazy. 

• Love 8
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, Dave92 said:

Same. Something is way off. Even as a stranger this backstabbing literally pisses me off and I can’t watch JL’s ugly face for a second. I can’t imagine how it must be for Britney. They’re trying to ruin her reputation and make her crazy. 

Something weird is going on behind the scenes. Britney is strong and FREE now? Why isn’t she shutting this **** down? Also why hasn’t Britney done a tell all? I would have done a tell all the exact same day as her book release or press tour. Does she not realize that she needs to stand her ground now that she’s independent? I know she’s still processing freedom and learning but Rosengart needs to seriously step up and release a statement for his client or give Britney some recommendations. They need to get their ball rolling here because it’s getting a little out of hand now with the accusations and gas lighting. She has called out so many, even LT. I’m not diminishing anything she’s done. I just wish she would end this!!!! I feel so bad for her :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

• Love 2
Just now, BritneyLVR said:

Something weird is going on behind the scenes. Britney is strong and FREE now? Why isn’t she shutting this **** down? Also why hasn’t Britney done a tell all? I would have done a tell all the exact same day as her book release or press tour. Does she not realize that she needs to stand her ground now that she’s independent? I know she’s still processing freedom and learning but Rosengart needs to seriously step up and release a statement for his client or give Britney some recommendations. They need to get their ball rolling here because it’s getting a little out of hand now with the accusations and gas lighting. 

I don’t know if she should give this ***** any attention. We react like normal human beings, thinking Britney should call them out, but the truth is they are not even human. They ARE just after publicity and money. Maybe a public feud with Britney is exactly what they want. 

That being said, Rosengart has been suspiciously quiet and I’m not sure what’s going on with the delayed hearing. Have they got something on him too? Loucifer IS powerful. I wouldn’t be surprised if he was blackmailed too. 

They’re trying to get to her. Maybe they want her to look crazy with her reaction so that they can look like the good guys and then they get more publicity and money too from the book. 

1 minute ago, Dave92 said:

I don’t know if she should give this ***** any attention. We react like normal human beings, thinking Britney should call them out, but the truth is they are not even human. They ARE just after publicity and money. Maybe a public feud with Britney is exactly what they want. 

That being said, Rosengart has been suspiciously quiet and I’m not sure what’s going on with the delayed hearing. Have they got something on him too? Loucifer IS powerful. I wouldn’t be surprised if he was blackmailed too. 

They’re trying to get to her. Maybe they want her to look crazy with her reaction so that they can look like the good guys and then they get more publicity and money too from the book. 

She’s strong but I hope they don’t get to her :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

1 minute ago, BritneyLVR said:

She’s strong but I hope they don’t get to her :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

I hope so too. She literally just got out (or did she?) and they’re putting her on the spot right away. Her little sister, no less. She truly deserves the worst in life. 

I’m a bit concerned Rosengart isn’t guiding her from a legal standpoint. Image does play a role. Plus, he seemed like someone that wanted to seek justice. Shouldn’t he advise her to not fall into their trap with weird IG posts? I don’t really care about the naked picture myself, I think they’re beneath her but it’s her business… That being said, I just don’t want her ****ty family to get any recognition in the GP. The GP is dumb but that’s what they’re going for and she shouldn’t fall into that trap. Also, I’d expect Sam to help out way more as her so called boyfriend.

• Love 1

Can Britney get an actual full interview already? I am fully on board with Britney’s truth but her responding via twitter makes it less classy to be honest. 

I want Britney to drag her entire family in a tell-all interview. Not bits and pieces of long long posts hinting people. It makes it tooooo craving for attention.

Her on music news on Billboard every week about her family drama is not helping her and her image.

We need her to fully expose that family so they themselves can finally **** the efff up.

1 hour ago, BritneyLVR said:

Something weird is going on behind the scenes. Britney is strong and FREE now? Why isn’t she shutting this **** down? Also why hasn’t Britney done a tell all? I would have done a tell all the exact same day as her book release or press tour. Does she not realize that she needs to stand her ground now that she’s independent? I know she’s still processing freedom and learning but Rosengart needs to seriously step up and release a statement for his client or give Britney some recommendations. They need to get their ball rolling here because it’s getting a little out of hand now with the accusations and gas lighting. She has called out so many, even LT. I’m not diminishing anything she’s done. I just wish she would end this!!!! I feel so bad for her :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

Britney is shutting it down. How refreshing to Google her name and see "Britney Spears responds..." instead of Team Con speaking for her, which is what JL tried to do. 

Britney is still healing and it doesn't look like she has any management or team. I don't blame her considering the abuse her former team put her through and the very public way her family caged and is now stabbing her in the back. Britney is going guns blazing on her own.

And an interview won't end this, either. What makes you think that JL wouldn't book more interviews, write more statements, borrow more ugly pantsuits from Lou Taylor? 

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Britney is shutting it down. How refreshing to Google her name and see "Britney Spears responds..." instead of Team Con speaking for her, which is what JL tried to do. 

Britney is still healing and it doesn't look like she has any management or team. I don't blame her considering the abuse her former team put her through and the very public way her family caged and is now stabbing her in the back. Britney is going guns blazing on her own.

And an interview won't end this, either. What makes you think that JL wouldn't book more interviews, write more statements, borrow more ugly pantsuits from Lou Taylor? 

Britney needs to call out this family for what they are and what they’ve done to her. Along with showing receipts and witnesses. If LT is behind this allegedly, she won’t stop. Britney responding via twitter notes is not going to help. She needs to do a serious and formal interview or release an official statement. A lawsuit. A cease and desist! Something needs to be done asap. 

48 minutes ago, jecho said:

Can Britney get an actual full interview already? I am fully on board with Britney’s truth but her responding via twitter makes it less classy to be honest. 

I want Britney to drag her entire family in a tell-all interview. Not bits and pieces of long long posts hinting people. It makes it tooooo craving for attention.

Her on music news on Billboard every week about her family drama is not helping her and her image.

We need her to fully expose that family so they themselves can finally **** the efff up.

Not to be rude but Britney is a victim of longterm abuse and is now being gaslit by those who are meant to love her the most - she has every right to respond and offload in any way she sees fit and should be able to do so without it being labelled as not "classy" or worrying about her image. 

• Love 8
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block