Jamie Lynn posts cryptic message: "Nobody trashes your name more than someone who's afraid you'll tell people the truth"

Jamie-Lynn reminds me so much of my brother.  He always resented me, was jealous of my successes, gaslighted and verbally abused me and victimized himself all the time.  A monster to the family but would be an angel around other people.  I have anxiety watching Jamie-Lynn because everything from her mannerisms to her words and actions are textbook characteristics of narcissistic abusers...and the way she victimizes herself to the public makes my skin crawl because this is exactly what these types of people do.  She also constantly “wishes Britney well” and says she’s “here for her”, showing how she manipulates and gaslights people into thinking something is wrong with Britney.  I cannot wait for Britney to properly expose Jamie-lynn through an interview or a memoir that people will actually be interested in. 

• Love 6
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, Freakshow__ said:

She was doing ok, no one has paid any attention to her since she was 16 and pregnant. She's doing all of this to get attention and she's the one exposing her children to all this chaos. Literally NO ONE cares about her and she's asking for this. I feel like Lou, Jamie and all the other pieces of **** are working together... 

once again James Lunatic is 2nd. ONLY AFTER Britney fired team con, did they ever pay JL any attention.  She must be feeling so empowered right now 😂 I can so see her saying “IM BRITNEY SPEARS” .  She must be loving how much attention team Con is giving her.  She probably wants to be in a conservatorship too! This girl is really dumb

• Haha 2

If I was Britney I would ring Rosengart this morning and ask him to initiate a lawsuit for defamation against JL for the things she said about her in the book. I m sure it would not be a surprise to JL since it is on her mentor (Lou's) playlist to do such a thing. Sam Lufti was ultimately successful against Lynn Spears trashy book. Enough now, this family will not stop until they are forced to stop.  

• Love 2

God this is so much drama it’s unreal. You cannot take this back and it’s out there forever. I am absolutely appalled at JL. She has such a nasty look on her face in every interview. She is purposely taunting Britney. It’s clear they have a lot of **** on Brit but if you love someone why on earth would you threaten to expose them continuously? They seem so angry towards Britney it’s so bad 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

To me it sounds like she's threatening to "expose" Britney's mental health diagnosis, if there is one. That's the impression I got when I read her statement the other day too.  

At this point I think we need a nice statement from Britney, maybe even Rosengart, saying they won't stand by and say nothing while she is abused, bullied and threatened similar to how she was treated for 13 years. 

File a restraining order. File an injunction to stop JL in her tracks. And if what is in the book isnt true, and can be proven that it is lies, file a defemation of character lawsuit.

• Like 7

No One Trashes Britney More Than Her Awful Sister. It is really sad to witness what greed and jealousy can do to a family. Her sister wouldn’t have any sort of career without Britney, and she is still trying to make money off of piggy-backing. Praying For Better For Britney. The book tour taking place during the time she should have been given to heal, is just another treacherous decision made on behalf of Team Greed. Well, if this book does become a success, it would be the only part of Jamie Lynn’s career that could be labeled as such....

and just like every other dollar she has made...

it relies on the notoriety of her sister, Britney.

at least she’s consistent with being a leech.

• Love 2

I just read the whole thing, tbh the book isn't a revelation. I'm not sure what story it tells, if a story at all. It doesn't talk about the future but dwells on quite a lot of sad stuff.

Also she had breast surgery at 18-19 because she didn't like how they were after breastfeeding?!?

In acknowledgements she basically says someone named Lori Balter was the real author.

55 minutes ago, rennen2.0 said:

To me it sounds like she's threatening to "expose" Britney's mental health diagnosis, if there is one. That's the impression I got when I read her statement the other day too.  

At this point I think we need a nice statement from Britney, maybe even Rosengart, saying they won't stand by and say nothing while she is abused, bullied and threatened similar to how she was treated for 13 years. 

File a restraining order. File an injunction to stop JL in her tracks. And if what is in the book isnt true, and can be proven that it is lies, file a defemation of character lawsuit.

YES! THIS! Enough now from JL! How can it be ok legally to vaguely threaten to expose a family members private medical details! Saying that though I don't think there is a single mental health issue in the world that JL could expose that would make me think better of her and less of Britney. This is the game the Spears have played, playing into prejudices against mental health issues and using it as a control method. If Britney does have a diagnosis (which I am not convinced she does) then it was caused by this toxic, terrible family. 

• Love 3

DISGUSTING human being. She is worse than Loucifer, Larry, Sam Lutfi, Adnan, Kevin or any other loser that ever sabotaged Britney. This trash is supposed to be family. How about some gratitude that thanks to Britney she’s at least a RICH nobody? 

They’re trying to drive her crazy. This abusive cruel family deserves to rot. Britney is a hero for surviving this “family”. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block