Jamie Lynn posts cryptic message: "Nobody trashes your name more than someone who's afraid you'll tell people the truth"

2 minutes ago, Kletus said:

no it isn't, this is clearly a threat in response to britney. you're just upset you couldn't post it first you floptina fan. where's my BLOCK button??

You’re a mess Christina has nothing to do with this, and your flop title is mis leading! Jamie Lynn’s post says nothing about Britney and nothing about threatening her! Have a seat chile! :shhh_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_quiet_2008_circus:

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, gapeach704 said:

How does she think this makes her look good? She really thinks we’re going to take her side over Britney. I

Not just us fans but the GP. Everyone is well aware that Britney has mental health concerns which Jamie Lynn and their entire family are embarrassed about. People know how vile JL, Lou and the family are despite Britney’s condition. Jamie Lynn is an ugly nasty azz POS!!!! Of course Lynne doesn’t come to Britney’s defense but was quick to tell fans to “stop” referring to JL as a spider lmao!!

The Spears family are the WORST!!!!!

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block