Jamie Lynn posts cryptic message: "Nobody trashes your name more than someone who's afraid you'll tell people the truth"

Watching that whole situation is spiraling all over internet i feel like this is new level of that family sick dynamic. 1.Britney certainly has every right to write and open up about her feelings -she wasn't allowed for years. She was abuzes, traumatized, yet people call her crazy. And that is 2022 then her own sister talks she is crazy in multiple interviews. 2 jl had a right to write her stupid book but why to push the narrative about Britney. This is not about her trying to put a record straight or talking about her trauma. That is plain trash to sell the book and make ppl think Britney is unstable. How is this recalls with her talking about empathy . Ur sister been under 14 year restraints u never been. U been lucky enough to live on her money and raise your kids. She was taken away her kids, forced to work, given strong medication, taken away of creative control and so on. And she was getting death threats far long from u. Whole media remember perez hilton were making debates whether she will stay alive. But u r talking u r the only who suffering getting death threats. That is insane. 3. U r sisters born and raised in 1 family. And this is just so wrong in many ways. Jl please stop. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 6

Oh and btw if you felt Britney was in the wrong and have vital information to use in standing up for yourself, why are you weaponizing it? Are you saving ammo for the future just in case Britney stoops to your level and goes public about private matters? Its not a good look on anyone but at this point I wouldnt blame Britney. Brit has ALL the power here at the end of the day. Legally maybe not 100% but even that is going to change as well. No class, dignity, or integrity. Its like being rich and bragging about your money. Real rich people dont do that. Broke rappers do that and pretend they own the jets in the background of their IG pics. In JLs case its class. You have NO class darling. You were raised by trashy and desperate adults. You try and hide behind this good girl, religious crap and its all fake. Ironically IF God is real, your *** is going to hell for this because youre working with the devil *Lou, all fueled by the ROOT of ALL evil and thats money. You may not know any different but you are certainly old enough now. Its sickening and sad to watch.

• Like 7

I'd be so pissed off if I were Britney that I would definitely do this interview and throw them all under the bus once for all, as they deserve so. I really hate how the breakdown she had is revisited and exploited again because of that book. This is not what Britney deserved right now! Not after all this time! 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block