Madonna hints a major project is coming to celebrate 50 #1's on the dance floor

Madonna hints on ig stories a major project is coming to celebrate her 50 number ones. 

Madonna back in 2020 made Billboard chart history as she became the first artist to achieve 50 number ones .

I don't search I find became her 50th number one dance club hit and Billboard actually said no other artist is able to achieve such a thing. 

There kinda right as to make it eligible they state that about 15 djs of exclusive night clubs basically gay bars are the only ones to report to Billboard.. 

This is the only chart that the public has no say or control over which is why people dismiss it, but Billboard says all charts are valid regardless what the public states..

So coming soon is a big project celebrating her dance floor queen and her club roots. 

@Jordan Miller

@I Always Sing Live

@JayTawndreLovesYou

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

I'm guessing it's gonna be remixes. :fakewow_selena_surprised_shocked:

yes but the 80s was extended mixes especially the 12" format (most don't mind this remix as it takes the familiar album cut and makes it more club friendly with instrumental breaks and extended intro and outro.).

but someone did say the only one to love the club remixes are the 40 plus crowd where like the original queer as folk their nightly thing after work was going to a club til 4 in the morning and go to bed til 7 am and repeat. 

so when gay men judge for sleeping 8 hours, it's because you didn't get the memo you have to be an insomniac to be gay  .

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block