Jamie Lynn gives interview to Extra: 'I don't give in to cyber bullies - I would like to lead by showing compassion & empathy to what I don't understand'

2 hours ago, Touch my Toto said:

Allegedly her book went number 1 because they purchased a bunch of copies with that 600 mill to make it seem like it was high in demand. That money is going to look like Jaime earned it when in reality it's Britney money, allegedly. 

The book hasn't even launched, it's official release date on Amazon is January 18

The book is LISTED under Amazons "Our best-selling new and future releases" and is showing as number 1 in the "future release"  in the Christian Inspirational genre. The "BEST SELLING" Christian Inspirational genre is a completely different thing....The 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love that Lasts currently holds the number 1 spot 

• Like 1

Of course she doesn’t give in to her bullies, she feeds them every single time she opens her scummy mouth. She shows her bullies compassion by giving them fodder with every scummy new interview. 

She would have the peace she claims to want if she’d kindly keep Britney’s name out of her mouth and going away. Instead, she’s on a world tour slamming her sister and lamenting the public backlash she is literally creating. 

51 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

Omfggf I thought it was me who looked at her hair like wait a minute…then I was like oh ok jamie Lynn I see you with bundles

but You’re saying it’s a wig let me take a deeper look lol:snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

It’s definitely a wig. The video doesn’t show it but pictures show it at the hair line.

"I would like to lead by showing compassion & empathy"

HAHAH I wish I screencapped that picture of her, her daughter and Britney's children, all smiling while holding innocent little dead ducks they just ******* shot dead, so I could post it here to show one example of her hypocrisy. Empathy and compassion my ***.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block