Jamie Lynn gives interview to Extra: 'I don't give in to cyber bullies - I would like to lead by showing compassion & empathy to what I don't understand'

She just doesnt take responsibility. If Britney is upset with her (and lets just say she didnt know why) she needs to be fixing that in private. And no we dont know whats happened behind closed doors but doing a book tour and trashing your entire family at this moment in time is a gross look. Also why would you allow your kids faces to be posted on National television but not IG? If you feel that threatened and worried for them why talk about them or post them? Also if you have issues with your Daddy and knows he has a drinking problem why wouldnt you support your sister? You claimed you did in private but the public literally set her free. You remained silent. You couldnt even bring yourself to say #freebritney on that IG story you made. You referred to it as a hashtag, meaning you WERE aware of it. So much bull to unpack. And yes you will recieve hate in the public eye. Im glad you at least acknowledged your sister had it way worse. Lets not forget the magnitude of Britneys situation in comparison to yours. ALSO you DID create your own problems JL. You were irresppnsible and got pregnant at 16. You DID NOT support your sister. You CHOSE to write a book and use her name to profit at the worst possible time. Give me a break.

• Love 8

COMPASSION AND EMPATHY!?

When she didn’t even ONCE show either of those for her “beloved” sister!?  Not a SINGLE time.  Let’s, collectively, write a book about Juno and make it a compilation of all the examples of her actions and how they don’t at all match her words.  We could be best-sellers.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Mrsteven said:

Why do all these interviews and repeat the same things over and over. I see why she wasn't offered any acting gigs. 

I can imagine these are pre-approved questions that she studied and prepared for where she got to control the narrative rather where Britney’s was controlled on her behalf due to the conversatorship 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block