ALEVE Painkillers supports Britney

KrisJ

35 minutes ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

Britney should make some promos for them "When your sister's new book throws you under the bus, and drives up your fever, Aleve is there".

Love it 😂 

I wish Pepsi would respond to a comment in JL’s book that said she did a Pepsi commercial.  

britney spears 90s GIF

• Haha 7
2 hours ago, Jaime Jean said:

I can’t stand when brands do this stop taking advantage of the situation by using Britney to sell you product, hasn’t she been used enough?!

Pick the right battles hun. This ain’t it. We love support for Britney. They’re usually profiting at her EXPENSE.

• Like 3
3 hours ago, The Dream said:

:eyes_britney_laugh:

For someone who has been judged about how amauteur her social media are, I think she is making an impact.

Maybe she is as cool as a 40 yo as her 17 yo self being the coolest teen ever.

She's genuinely likeable. It's the reason why she's always had so many loyal fans. Britney is just really cool.

:brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

2 hours ago, LikeShatteredGlass said:

I saw Britney take Aleve and drag people so I took Aleve and dragged people

mean girls so i bought army pants and flip flops GIF

This is me.

When I saw her tweet I thought "I'm gonna start showing Aleve to customers more" (I work in a drugstore)

• Love 2
  • Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block