Britney RETURNS to instagram!

4 minutes ago, DJBringItBack said:

I definitely believe her IG is managed by Crowd surf but twitter is not anymore she seems to have more control on there those new tweets are definitely her it’s too random that an old video appears after that completely unrelated to anything and she’s sick so it’s definitely old it’s giving distraction 

She obviously has a social media manager/team like every high-profile celebrity does. That’s not news here. And people post old pics/videos all the time. Why do you crucify Britney when she does it? @WhateverYouNeed helppp :deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow:

25 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

She obviously has a social media manager/team like every high-profile celebrity does. That’s not news here. And people post old pics/videos all the time. Why do you crucify Britney when she does it? @WhateverYouNeed helppp :deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow:

knee stans love to over analyze everthing and change the narrative from a day to the other

she's in control, she's being controlled. she looks like her old self, she looks different. she's happy and radiant, she's miserable 

like make up your mind :typing_keyboard_computer:

6 minutes ago, WhateverYouNeed said:

knee stans love to over analyze everthing and change the narrative from a day to the other

she's in control, she's being controlled. she looks like her old self, she looks different. she's happy and radiant, she's miserable 

like make up your mind :typing_keyboard_computer:

And I told her :typing_keyboard_computer: 

Clearly those kneetards need professional and psychological help but instead use Britney’s personal life as a distraction to draw attention away from theirs :typing_keyboard_computer:

Go by the youth Instagram is the popular one, you have more control.  

14 year olds in a survey said they won't join Facebook because old people are in there and you can tell it's made for them just by the simplicity and to find out it's made in the 2000s explains everything  

Twitter might be kinda popular but they even admit it's easy to find the bullies and actually get caught up especially when you're in a bad mental health state..

Instagram is it. You post a pic, no need for unnecessary details and or feel like your having your life invaded..

I can see why Britney likes it. It's the least problematic, it has its issues but there I don't think people of the political spectrum silicone valley hates truly gets affected cos it's actually hard to piss people off. 

1 hour ago, UncannyX-Man2099 said:

hopefully her music career (under her own control and timeline) takes note! hehe wishful thinking?

Dr House Oops GIF

I don't know her post that Music executives and the industry in general hates her, makes me feel like the respect of my fans isn't enough. 

I need to the respect of my peers as well.

So I hint she is at this point f the Music career if the industry hates me that much..

Why should I stay

@Prachi that's what I got from that whole sentence. She knows she's hated and she knew for awhile they been trying to force her out with the hate of the industry aimed at her..

I wouldn't want to keep making Music, that's what killed Michael Jackson, he was only doing it to please the fans despite not really being in love with the industry.  

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block