Britney RETURNS to instagram!

Ok. Isn’t it weird that she is reading Junko Lou to filth over on Twitter, but on Insta she’s like, Meh 😒?! Is it possible that she’s been locked out of her Insta account by team Con? After all they still control her brand 🤷🏻‍♂️. But the why not Twitter, too?! I don’t get it. The way she said I won’t be on Instagram for a while seems to suggest she isn’t in control of that 🤔 I don’t know… This post seems like a team Con post *don’t stone me* 🙏🏻 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Z-dawg said:

Ok. Isn’t it weird that she is reading Junko Lou to filth over on Twitter, but on Insta she’s like, Meh 😒?! Is it possible that she’s been locked out of her Insta account by team Con? After all they still control her brand 🤷🏻‍♂️. But the why not Twitter, too?! I don’t get it. The way she said I won’t be on Instagram for a while seems to suggest she isn’t in control of that 🤔 I don’t know… This post seems like a team Con post *don’t stone me* 🙏🏻 

just reminding you of a possibility that just because there is this RIFT between them does not mean she can't go all beauty queeny ;) 

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, Z-dawg said:

Maybe she now thinks, 'you know what? i'm not going to be silent while this scum makes all sorts of accusations'.

If I was her and saw knife allegations i'd think 'oh hell no, i'm not letting you get away with that'.

I think with Twitter it has a bigger reach, I believe she has 55.7m followers on there.

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, Z-dawg said:

Possibly is posted by certain you know who

• Haha 1

I definitely believe her IG is managed by Crowd surf but twitter is not anymore she seems to have more control on there those new tweets are definitely her it’s too random that an old video appears after that completely unrelated to anything and she’s sick so it’s definitely old it’s giving distraction 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block