Britney calls Jamie Lynn scum: You've stooped to a whole new level of LOW! I've never been around you ever with a knife!

I’m honestly baffled by Jumbo Lumbo’s b*lls. Like how does she have the confidence to go out talking shît about B and writing a hit piece on her?

Does it not cross her mind that Brit can go on Oprah or do a zillion interviews if she wanted and literally drag her back to the pits of hell?!

What is she basing her audacity on?

Does she know Britney won’t do any press right now because she’s so over it all and is taking time to heal or is there something we’re missing? 

I’m just baffled at the gall! :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

• Love 5

I don't know whom to believe. It's not like Britney has NEVER exhibited violent behavior under stressful situations (remember the umbrella incident). So she's perfectly capable of doing what JL says she did, but I don't think JL is a reliable source. It's kinda shameless to bring this up while promoting your book. It doesn't mean it didn't happen though.

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, kittyonstrike said:

I’m honestly baffled by Jumbo Lumbo’s b*lls. Like how does she have the confidence to go out talking shît about B and writing a hit piece on her?

Does it not cross her mind that Brit can go on Oprah or do a zillion interviews if she wanted and literally drag her back to the pits pf hell?!

What is she basing her audacity on?

Does she know Britney won’t do any press right now because she’s so over it all and id taking time to heal or is there something we’re missing? 

I’m just baffled at the gall! :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

It's pure Narcissistic behavior, they think they're untouchable.

• Like 4

I love Britney and support her completely. With that said, I´m not sure whether the knife accident happened or not. It does sound like something she could do, but considering her state of mind back then, she might not remember it anymore, just like years later she didn´t remember doing photoshoots at that time period. On the other hand, Jimbo Limbo is a piece of work and I don´t trust her at all. What a scum she is to sell out her sister, it makes me sick in the stomach. I feel so bad for Britney!

• Haha 1
  • Like 4
5 minutes ago, MacLaura said:

I love Britney and support her completely. With that said, I´m not sure whether the knife accident happened or not. It does sound like something she could do, but considering her state of mind back then, she might not remember it anymore, just like years later she didn´t remember doing photoshoots at that time period. On the other hand, Jimbo Limbo is a piece of work and I don´t trust her at all. What a scum she is to sell out her sister, it makes me sick in the stomach. I feel so bad for Britney!

I read it over again and Britney probably didn’t read the book. I think she was equating it to the 2020 incident where she got in JL face. 

4 hours ago, devilsadvocate said:

Even in her responses she doesn’t spill the tea on Jamie Lynn . Like she is just defending herself … she isn’t dragging her by sharing other stories. I respect that. She could easily be like what about the time when …

this is messy but probably good PR for the book 

also in Jamie Lynn’s defense, she literally said Britney was scared of something and was trying to protect them. Not sure why this is so sensationalized. Like half of the US are gun owners … so I don’t see what’s wrong with Britney fearing something and trying to protect her sister. Maybe there was an intruder or paparazzi in her home. 

The rest of the quote from that sentence >s "she had a knife terrified of our father coming and hurting us" click bait edit title

1 hour ago, Britney'sBish said:

This needs to go viral again.

Tweet it at Buzzfeed?

Make it a clever (but classy - don't go overboard) joke and get enough people to retweet/favorite it and they might feature it on their next recap article of the back-and-forth :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

They've been including twitter reactions. I think it's worthy sharing because we have video evidence of Jamie Lynn recently doing the thing she's vaguely accusing Britney of. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block