Britney calls Jamie Lynn scum: You've stooped to a whole new level of LOW! I've never been around you ever with a knife!

1 hour ago, Lmfc1993 said:

After all I read JL books is ger telling the britney story to her eyes. It's not about JL life. We need to pay attention how JL described b on the book from being her role model and beloved sister to someone who was unstable "crazy". 

This is all a matter of control the narrative, they want this, they want to people to start thinking that britney through the year started to behave strange and was crazy. It's a way for them to justify why they did. 

They still wanna put britney as the crazy one. They want people to think that britney is crazy. 

THIS

1 hour ago, Watch Me Work It said:

no way people here are complaining about this being public lmao. JUNO LYNN is the one who decided to write this book, which hasn't even been released yet. she's the one who's making this public, even alleged text messages that Britney sent.

It's out now for FREE! No one has to give that evil witch a dime. Thank you to whoever leaked this horrible excuse for a sisters "book".

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block