Is Music better than Ray of Light - Madonner

rik

@I Always Sing Live

The American life cut tracks. 

Listen to miss you (you can hear some elements went into like it or not)

I'm in love with love is very much Garbage-esque rock. 

The original I love New York was very early punk rock.

Two versions of it's so cool.

And songs from hello suckers (an abandoned musical project film between Madonna and Luc Busson, many songs went to further development for Confessions on a dance floor and Hard candy.

The project was supposed to be about a person living life through Music. 

Hung up and Future lovers were set for the 70s decade disco era.

Devil wouldn't recognize you and voices came from the characters ****** at the dawn of the millennium by her husband. 

Project Was abandoned because the script was about 12,000 pages and a script page is 30 Minutes in a film 

So it was abandoned because it was far too ambitious and Madonna only input was the Music itself. That's it as the Music would tell the story of the character. each decade was supposed to be an hour and she lived from 1948 to 1999. 

So yeah it was cancelled cos even the studio said there's no way to edit a musical. 

Thet loved the script and the Music she did. She took it to her projects. 

• Love 1
7 hours ago, aleomg said:

Amazing is one of the best songs of the album. :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

The video could’ve been very trippy, dark and ha-mazing.

Too bad she never sang it live, although she was supposed to, but that b.itch decided to cut it off from the setlist so the label wouldn’t promote it like they wanted to. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Whenever I listen to Amazing I can only imagine how amazing its music video could have been. I always imagine a close-up take of her with the blue hat and blue jacket from the album cover singing the line "You took a poison arrow and you aimed it at my heart", idk why 

On 1/17/2022 at 10:49 PM, Rik said:

She tried to come for Three legends tbh :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

@Henry M. Torres ur over sweetie and we know ur Ednan. I saw controlling Britney :new_york_breathless_uncannyxman:

Harry Potter and the Audacity of this r@+, indeed :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Also, Bowie was apparently problematic in some aspects? :shocked_red_keyboard_type_computer:

6sBqJnd.gif

On 1/18/2022 at 2:04 AM, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Wt r@+ :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

6sBqJnd.gif

On 1/18/2022 at 4:19 AM, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Wbk @Henry M. Torres is a f@d and jealous r@+ who needs to stay in her lane

spacer.png

6sBqJnd.gif

drag ha 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block